gps

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I just got the Garmin60Cx.Although i am still learning how to use it .I have been told get one that is a garmin ,color display, capable of geocashing and able to put mapsource and did i mention get a garmin!!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got the Garmin60Cx.Although i am still learning how to use it .I have been told get one that is a garmin ,color display, capable of geocashing and able to put mapsource and did i mention get a garmin!!

Garmin 76 CSx all the way man.

T-GUY1978

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the garmin legend cx, it is awesome easy to use , it does to much to list , go garmin

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a Garmin 530hcx rhino, with the bushwhacker card. The card itself is worth every penny, illustrates all pipelines and cutlines. A must for anybody in the back country. Also the rhino gives you the mike, so you can talk to other people with a rhino.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a Garmin 530hcx rhino, with the bushwhacker card. The card itself is worth every penny, illustrates all pipelines and cutlines. A must for anybody in the back country. Also the rhino gives you the mike, so you can talk to other people with a rhino.

Where did you pick yours up.. Looking for the same thing.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Where did you get the Bushwacker card? I'd like to get it.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I have the garman 60CSX great unit. And picked up the new Discover western canada map, Great software, made here in edmonton.

Purchaced on the south side from discoverGPS. Here is a link for there site, don't forget to mention Snowandmud when you speak to them

1 1/2 years ago we put on a GPS course and it was great, it was a full day and you learned all about the unit. They were out and assisted with that.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the Bushwacker card? I'd like to get it.

Got the Bushwacker from Map Town downtown Edmonton. Has 100 fold more data than Discovery. All depends what you want to spend, Bushwacker great detail in the bush. Made by a local suveyor. If you want to see it or have any questions PM me.

Top Bottom