GPS trails in the Boyle area - where is poachers landing

subzero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for GPS trails in the area of Boyle , Hope Lake, Long lake .. etc..
also where is poacher landing ?? need pretty good directions ..
Thanks in Advance

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for GPS trails in the area of Boyle , Hope Lake, Long lake .. etc..
also where is poacher landing ?? need pretty good directions ..
Thanks in Advance

Search is your friend, Poachers Landing Recreation Area. N 54.955787 W 112.872897. West of the La Biche River Wildland Provincial Park.
Boyle, Hope Lake, Long Lake Area. PM me your email address and I will send you a gdb, what I have that I picked up off this site.

Bruce.

mudmama

Reaction score
Search is your friend, Poachers Landing Recreation Area. N 54.955787 W 112.872897. West of the La Biche River Wildland Provincial Park.
Boyle, Hope Lake, Long Lake Area. PM me your email address and I will send you a gdb, what I have that I picked up off this site.

I would also love any trail maps.
Pdf would be best. Still trying to figure out those garmin things. I have searched online and found a loop around long lake, hanmore cabin and the trail from there onto the iron horse. I haven't ridden them yet....bush is pretty snow scarce at the moment.

Thanks

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I would also love any trail maps.
Pdf would be best. Still trying to figure out those garmin things. I have searched online and found a loop around long lake, hanmore cabin and the trail from there onto the iron horse. I haven't ridden them yet....bush is pretty snow scarce at the moment.

Thanks

What GPS format are you using on your Garmin, I have waypoints from Smoky Lake to Boyle or B to SL along the pipeline, taken from my GARMIN SOFTWARE.
Do you have a Garmin MapSource Software in/on your computer???.

Bruce.

Top Bottom