GPS for Trailers

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all

I have my GPS guy looking into some gps systems for trailers that you don't have to hard wire in, the battery is good for 5 years, you can make a geo fence so if it leaves the area that you set you would get a text message and/or email, upfront cost 400-500 and first year monitoring free and 5-6 bucks a month there after...I will give more information as i get it he is suppose to be emailing me for info in the next week.......i'm going to get one for my 4 place enclosed. These units are big in the east....I'm going to see if i can get a good group rate if anyone else is interested. Just a little extra security for your toys. He did mention that they also have units for sleds/atv's.

Scuba

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all

I have my GPS guy looking into some gps systems for trailers that you don't have to hard wire in, the battery is good for 5 years, you can make a geo fence so if it leaves the area that you set you would get a text message and/or email, upfront cost 400-500 and first year monitoring free and 5-6 bucks a month there after...I will give more information as i get it he is suppose to be emailing me for info in the next week.......i'm going to get one for my 4 place enclosed. These units are big in the east....I'm going to see if i can get a good group rate if anyone else is interested. Just a little extra security for your toys. He did mention that they also have units for sleds/atv's.

Scuba

I would like more info as well.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all

Scuba

Sounds like a great idea, maybe check ebay. Just found something, seems like it could be a replacement for SPOT too, and no monthly fees

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all

Scuba

I am also interested in some info.

Cookie

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it transmit it's position to you? Maybe set up a few "decoy" trailers and send some thieves a message.

funrider

Reaction score
Hey scuba that sounds good I would be interested please let me know when you have more info.
Thanks Bill

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im game for a few as well hope they will transmit a location and we could do our own law enforcment tactics

ruggalo

Reaction score
Hey all

Scuba

when it comes to trailer gps i may have some help..we are selling a product that is made by titan innovations. this little box is wounderful, it will track the trailers up to every 90 sec.if it is in an enclosed trairler we can make it wook with the doors so if the doors get opend and it will let you know. you can track it from your computer, it will give you a detailed map on where it has been, it will also let you know if it has moved by texting and e-mailing you. if you want more info pm with an e-mail and i will send you more info

Top Bottom