Gotta Stop

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Political correctness is one of the biggest problems we are facing in the last while . This post isn't in that category .
First Nations issues and immigrant issues have really gotten out of hand. We have to wake up , get real with issues and grow a set. We have allowed a small number of people , relative to Canada population, to contribute very little , produce even less , but expect to be treated as contributors and productive members of our country . And it should stop immediately . It's gone on way to long cause bleeding heart attention seekers who scream all sorts of abuse and discrimination and poor me BS , everything but go to work or contribute , just sit and bitch and look for handouts , cause of something that took place 140 years ago . And immigrant expectations are rapidly getting the same . Gotta stop

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I say shoot em all and let god sort it out. It has gone to far but with the damage done who will fire the first shot and be respected for it. Figurtly speeking.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Political correctness is one of the biggest problems we are facing in the last while . This post isn't in that category .
First Nations issues and immigrant issues have really gotten out of hand. We have to wake up , get real with issues and grow a set. We have allowed a small number of people , relative to Canada population, to contribute very little , produce even less , but expect to be treated as contributors and productive members of our country . And it should stop immediately . It's gone on way to long cause bleeding heart attention seekers who scream all sorts of abuse and discrimination and poor me BS , everything but go to work or contribute , just sit and bitch and look for handouts , cause of something that took place 140 years ago . And immigrant expectations are rapidly getting the same . Gotta stop

You are 100% correct!
Unfortunately there are some people and groups out there,that will call you intolerant, among other things.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been saying this for years since it started

Bunch of b. S really

Reactions: LBZ

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well said Lenny. I don't know how we go backwards now but maybe a new government can help us retake back some of what we have lost. We need a Trump like figure to come in and start looking out for our way of life instead of the azzhats we have now.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well said Lenny. I don't know how we go backwards now but maybe a new government can help us retake back some of what we have lost. We need a Trump like figure to come in and start looking out for our way of life instead of the azzhats we have now.

You're right, Brad Wall would be a great candidate! :)

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately you are preaching to the choir on this forum
very few if any of the libtards, dogooders, pc crowd are on here.

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
although i share alot of the same views as many on here, i have taken some time to educate myself on some of the hot issues that we see floating around. I used to be ignorant of the issues and stuck to the same tone of why should it be my problem, it happened so long ago. When it comes to indigenous reconciliation, i have a new view on it and why it is important that Canada does something. Whether we like it or not Canada did some pretty ****ty things to first nation people and continued to do so up till not that long ago and even today. Now we all fall back on how lazy, drunk and criminal a lot of them are and this is right, i work with them regularly and most but not all of the time i see the same problems. But i am true believe you are a sum of all your experiences and a lot of first nation families are broken. Kids are raised in poor family structure with no good role models and limited support, which then they pass on to their children and so on and so on.

IMO Canada broke the families along time ago and they have been in a ****ty circle ever since. I think we need to provide the indigenous Children of this generation a ton of support, education and mentorship so they can break they cycle that their previous generations have been stuck in and become a productive member of society. I think this is a key part in fixing a problem we all deal with and the handouts that never end. i also think that we need to get rid of reservations over time and integrate all first nations into society as equal. This of course cannot be done until we fix the social issues that Canada has created.

If you dont agree with me i suggest you do some reading about the 60's scoop and tell me how you would feel if they came to your home and took your kids from you because they believed you to be a savage that couldnt properly raise your own child and in this process abuse and kill many of these kids. Let that sink in and then have someone tell you to get over it and move on, it happened a long time ago. That **** is something you would never forgive and forget.

As for immigrants, i believe we need them, but we need them to integrate and participate in the Canadian society or they can GTFO.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
although i share alot of the same views as many on here, i have taken some time to educate myself on some of the hot issues that we see floating around. I used to be ignorant of the issues and stuck to the same tone of why should it be my problem, it happened so long ago. When it comes to indigenous reconciliation, i have a new view on it and why it is important that Canada does something. Whether we like it or not Canada did some pretty ****ty things to first nation people and continued to do so up till not that long ago and even today. Now we all fall back on how lazy, drunk and criminal a lot of them are and this is right, i work with them regularly and most but not all of the time i see the same problems. But i am true believe you are a sum of all your experiences and a lot of first nation families are broken. Kids are raised in poor family structure with no good role models and limited support, which then they pass on to their children and so on and so on.

IMO Canada broke the families along time ago and they have been in a ****ty circle ever since. I think we need to provide the indigenous Children of this generation a ton of support, education and mentorship so they can break they cycle that their previous generations have been stuck in and become a productive member of society. I think this is a key part in fixing a problem we all deal with and the handouts that never end. i also think that we need to get rid of reservations over time and integrate all first nations into society as equal. This of course cannot be done until we fix the social issues that Canada has created.

If you dont agree with me i suggest you do some reading about the 60's scoop and tell me how you would feel if they came to your home and took your kids from you because they believed you to be a savage that couldnt properly raise your own child and in this process abuse and kill many of these kids. Let that sink in and then have someone tell you to get over it and move on, it happened a long time ago. That **** is something you would never forgive and forget.

As for immigrants, i believe we need them, but we need them to integrate and participate in the Canadian society or they can GTFO.
Go back in history and you'll find just about every group / nation / race / tribe has been screwed over. No denying many indigineous people were hard done by - and maybe some still are and this should be fixed - but history is full of displaced peoples. Sure my background would be close enough to that of a WASP but loads of my ancestors were treated poorly too! Pushed off land and taken advantage of by higher ups. Its history but should not occur in the future.

Bernier may have had it right but communicated poorly .... country is getting bogged down trying to identify and pander to every interest group rather than stick to one set of rules for all Canadians no matter colour, gender, or any other form of self identity.

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go back in history and you'll find just about every group / nation / race / tribe has been screwed over. No denying many indigineous people were hard done by - and maybe some still are and this should be fixed - but history is full of displaced peoples. Sure my background would be close enough to that of a WASP but loads of my ancestors were treated poorly too! Pushed off land and taken advantage of by higher ups. Its history but should not occur in the future.

Bernier may have had it right but communicated poorly .... country is getting bogged down trying to identify and pander to every interest group rather than stick to one set of rules for all Canadians no matter colour, gender, or any other form of self identity.

My thoughts as well.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Problem is it never ends and never will, nor will the tax burden to “reconcile”. The more money that gets thrown at past the less problems it solves. We all have had unpleasant experiences in life but most people get over it and on with life.

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go back in history and you'll find just about every group / nation / race / tribe has been screwed over.

Look at what the Jews went through, does anyone hear any of them crying poor me/us? They rose up and overcame and now own almost everything.

Mentally ill kids were also snatched up by the gov, does anyone hear whitey crying about it?

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As long as the 1st nations are a separate society, the problems will continue. they want their own police, their own rules and governance.....the separate society just continues through generations and nothing changes.

i have always thought that they need to be told "as of this date, you are the SAME as the rest of us. you will not get special treatment, you will not have your own set of laws. You will no longer be hired to work because of who you are....you will have to earn your jobs, pay your own way....If you want to preserve your history like the Jews, like the Ukrainians, like the Hindu's, etc....you will need to do it among yourselves and apply for grants, etc like the rest of us. No more special status because it is ruining you, your family and the rest of the country."

Wouldn't this solve things?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
As long as the 1st nations are a separate society, the problems will continue. they want their own police, their own rules and governance.....the separate society just continues through generations and nothing changes.

i have always thought that they need to be told "as of this date, you are the SAME as the rest of us. you will not get special treatment, you will not have your own set of laws. You will no longer be hired to work because of who you are....you will have to earn your jobs, pay your own way....If you want to preserve your history like the Jews, like the Ukrainians, like the Hindu's, etc....you will need to do it among yourselves and apply for grants, etc like the rest of us. No more special status because it is ruining you, your family and the rest of the country."

Wouldn't this solve things?

Sounds good to me.

I don't know about the cultures you named using grants for their cultural preserving. I thought most of them did it on their own dollar.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant-stop-wont-k2917k.jpg

Top Bottom