Gotta Love Getting Kids Involved.... BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tell ya...Krash's kids are gonna be known names in the sleddin world:

just turned 8 and 10

Austin on Mine vs Josh on Summit - YouTube

both rockin m8's never would have let a 8 yr old take the captains chair....but after ridin with these kids a bunch of times...they know their stuff!

Lining up with their pops...how cool is that?

Stadler Family Race - YouTube

then there is this little haywire!!

Baby Blayre BRAAAP! - YouTube

of course the adults have to play and show off for the kids...lol

Snowmobile Donuts - YouTube

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep it is fun getting out with the kids. Many a beer has been drunk watching that Kitty Cat going around in circles on the lake.

Attachments

• Sledders.jpg
    Sledders.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 427

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep it is fun getting out with the kids. Many a beer has been drunk watching that Kitty Cat going around in circles on the lake.

Sno Scoot! Too cool man! Lucky kids for sure!

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The future of our sport! Great times, stuff your kids will never forget. I ride today because of my Dad, God rest his soul! You kids will thank you one day...:beer:

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome vids, thanks!
cant wait till my kiddies are a bit older so i can get em a sled each
my girl could be on one this yr, but ill wait one more yr for her

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awww that's awesome!
I absolutely am cherishing snow time with the kids. I love going out with my husband it is our reconnection, luuuuuv rekindling time, but days with the kids, teaching them how to ride have to be some of the greatest joys of my heart. It's neat. Brookie, who is 16 this year is going to be on many more aggressive rides. She is taking the humble approach. She has been participating in every avalanche and safety class we have going on. All the kids will be enrolled in a pilot project we have going on developing a youth AST class for little shredders. She listens intently when my husband and I explain the ropes to her. I'm excited.. but sometimes little bit of momma heleebie jeebies pop up from time to time.
Shredding truly is a lifestyle families can enjoy.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love it! We introduced our boy to the sport at 10 months old he made his first trip to the mountains. Been there every year since. Bought him his first sled last year. A new 120. He says it don't go fast enough for him. He's only 4 now. I think I'm in trouble.

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those videos remind me of when I was a kid. One of my best memories is all of us at the farm sledding in the winter. Its the reason I sled today. Your kids will have those memories all there lives.

motomike450r

Reaction score
Those videos remind me of when I was a kid. One of my best memories is all of us at the farm sledding in the winter. Its the reason I sled today. Your kids will have those memories all there lives.

Rode my first sled on my Gramma and Grampa's farm when I was 10. I think of it every time I'm out. Lol Doing circles (lots and lots) around the pasture.
ps. good on ya for getting them out riding. Watch out for Haywire she has that look in her eyes. :Snowmobile1:

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x2!!:)

DYSLEXIC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so much fun....here's my boy a couple weeks ago after watching too much Burandt and Rasmussen......

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome job. My 9 yr old has a 2006 freestyle 300. His first sled was a ZR120. He is buggin his mom to come to Valemount with me everytime we talk about the mountains.Gonna show this to my wife.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so much fun....here's my boy a couple weeks ago after watching too much Burandt and Rasmussen......

Awesome!!! So wrong foot forward really works well!!! He pulled that thing over like nothing on hard pack!
Watch out Burandt and Rasmussen new blood is comin for ya! :cool:

krash

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Puts a huge smile on my face watching my boys ride!!! They get very excited when we go out. Dot deprive ur kids of this awesome sport!!! Cheer everybody

krash

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love it! We introduced our boy to the sport at 10 months old he made his first trip to the mountains. Been there every year since. Bought him his first sled last year. A new 120. He says it don't go fast enough for him. He's only 4 now. I think I'm in trouble.
Lol that's awesome,my boy has been tell me this for the last 2years.

Top Bottom