Few more parts and I can take her out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 313

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure but the lift should come with aftermarket axles... not sure who's thou... I mean if you do a lift like that ... axles usually come with good kits... he did get axles... just not sure what brand super atv uses... if its there own... then try them out... if your breaking them... well then you know you need better ones...

everyone down it texas and surrounding states 70% do lifts with good axles....if you run some of the best... you will be ok.... personally I would of of run OL'2's or silverbacks if your going that heavy of a tire...

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure but the lift should come with aftermarket axles... not sure who's thou... I mean if you do a lift like that ... axles usually come with good kits... he did get axles... just not sure what brand super atv uses... if its there own... then try them out... if your breaking them... well then you know you need better ones...

everyone down it texas and surrounding states 70% do lifts with good axles....if you run some of the best... you will be ok.... personally I would of of run OL'2's or silverbacks if your going that heavy of a tire...
We'll make a mud guy outta you yet, Kwik!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is fun! if I had a unlimited amount of money I would build a bike something like Osta's.. or similar... and then throw some NOS on it... and give her WOT!

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On their website super atv says that the lift kit is $1300 and comes with their axles, so rhinos. I have broken 2 rhinos and they were warrantied no questions asked.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah... axles is a big thing down in the south... I spent a couple of hrs with Casey Beach from Gorilla Axle... He is the GM and runs the show for the owner, who I had a few words with too...
Casey has just putting together there gorilla axles as we chatted it up... I seen all the bilet pieces going together . looked like a very well made product... he had about 200 pairs going together for the weekend....they sold out by Saturday night....lol

jimjim

Reaction score
I had the mambas all last year with no lift in it, did good until it broke a tie rod end then the outer cv **** the bed.
so I just got a lift cuz it was cheeeeeep and yes it did come with rhino axles but o well the tires are only 27"

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is snorkeled... air and cvt intake up under pod/handlebars and rear cvt sits just under the cowl too... no need to have things sticking out anywhere...hehe

Top Bottom