Got me the new honda 700xx

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking you and me need to race at the S&M campout! then we'll see whose king of the hill:d:bike: Or ya :chicken:? Just kidding.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
i would race but i'm not going to the campout. if you check out the outlaw site you will see an Adam's plumbing, heating and air conditioning sponsored ride that i am putting on. i will race ya there for sure. actually i'll race anybody pretty much anywhere when i am out there. but you guys have to give me a handicap. i just suck at starts. that is my only problem. the quad does great but the driver doesnt. LOL.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would race but i'm not going to the campout. if you check out the outlaw site you will see an Adam's plumbing, heating and air conditioning sponsored ride that i am putting on. i will race ya there for sure. actually i'll race anybody pretty much anywhere when i am out there. but you guys have to give me a handicap. i just suck at starts. that is my only problem. the quad does great but the driver doesnt. LOL.

haha no problem. now that were gettign into summer im thinking i wont be goin to the campout either. instead i think the family is headin out to brightsands for soem trailriding on the polaris.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep. unfortunatly on the fourth day there i was riding in my friends prowler where i kicked the back end out where it hit the grass and flipped. out of instinct i stuck my arm out and it got crushed by the roll bar:nono:. now its in a sling and i hae a possible broken clavicle... just my luck. i now have to pay to fix this prowler:rant: which has postponed my purchasing of the raptor:realmad::(

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
went out to brule yesterday. had a blast but the stock tires suck. and there is no aftermarket yet for the tires. oh well i am looking into modding a set of 10" rims so i can paddle it.

JJ69

Reaction score
im curious as to what you think of the machine now that the 'new' novelty has worn off.. i have a chance to buy one this week, how has it been reliability-wise so far?
thanks

JJ69

Reaction score
i went trailing with some buddies today. kept pace with a polaris 600 triple at 80MPH on the trail.
when i hit the crest of a hill at about 50.. i must've been in the air for 4 or 5 seconds. i've never jumped more than a couple feet in my life lol. almost had to stop and change my drawers.

MudPro7

Reaction score
i'm sorry but thats the ugliest quad ive ever seen. the front looks like a damn platipus and is such a chitty knock off of a raptor.
like this is 100 times better looking and its not even a really nice one

Attachments

• l_5dab8bee96aae62a0d26556c6e9d3637[1].jpg
    l_5dab8bee96aae62a0d26556c6e9d3637[1].jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 40

zeker

Reaction score
Looks real nice, curious to see how the IRS does when with the 4X4 guys. One of the rides I'm lookin at is an Outlaw 525 IRS cuz I'm not quite ready to give up the sport quad yet. Have you rode it much on the trails after the 4WD's have pillaged them?

2007 Summit XRS
2004 KFX 400- 440 big bore, cams, ignition, pipe+can, jet kit, air intake, durablue axle etc...

JJ69

Reaction score
well i have 13" of clearance with the mud tires on. thats more than most 4x4s lol. its ok in mud, just gotta keep the front end up. it handles awesome over rocks/rivers, doesnt rip your arms off like alot of quads when you fetch up on a branch or a rock. it pretty much eats anything that gets in the way.

Top Bottom