Got me the new honda 700xx

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
i just picked it up today. and what a roller coaster for finding and securing one. was told one was mine a couple of times then not then yes again. finally found one at scona cycle though. looked at it, started it for 3 seconds, signed the papers about 5 minutes later. lol. it was the last one available. but true to my nature, i haggled anyway. and after some fighting, some drinking and some lovemaking we settled on $100 off and some other stuff. lol. well at least i can say i got a deal.

now to the power so far. i have ridden it for about 2 minutes and have almost crashed twice. stupid crazy power, amazing tourque, let off the clutch and it starts rolling. no stall so far. 1/8th to 1/4 throttle in my driveway to the garage and it lifted the front end and i was leaning forward.:eek:

anyway i will post some pics up later after i wipe off the road grime and water and crap from bring it home.:mad: stupid rain.

here is some dirty pics after bruderhiem

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That is the one without a belt,Will be curios to hear what you think of it after beatin on it for a while!
catmando!

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
What do you have plans for mods....i suggest full body armour with airbags

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
it was the last one available. but true to my nature, i haggled anyway. and after some fighting, some drinking and some lovemaking we settled on $100 off and some other stuff. lol. well at least i can say i got a deal.

I really hope you bought this this from your wife :eek:

Congrats :D

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
ron- i havent had time to even sit on it since i got it home really. daughters are having thier yearend recital this weekend. i spent 9 hours at the arden theatre in st. albert today then had to go do 2 quick service calls. and i have to find my camera too. lol.

murray- i was just quoting a comedy country song. lol. and if my wife had anything to do with atv sales i wouldnt have anything right now. the commission she would charge would kill me.

as for real mods, i plan on getting nerf bars when the are available and a skid plate. maybe some a-arm gaurds. the problem is thier is no aftermarket or oem parts yet. as for power mods, i am not planning any yet. i dont see the need.

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that thing looks deadly! why isn't your name on the list for the S&M campout? I wanna RACE!

Oh and I was raised in Morinville.. Lived there 22 years. All the more reason for you to come to the campout! We need some locals showing them city folk how to do it! ;)

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
thanks for the compliments. as for the s&m campout i dont know if i can make it. i have talked to the wife in regards to it, shes not sure. i woould like to go but it is my busiest time of year. i do air conditioning. and as for the irs, it is a very stiff setup. i dont have a tonne of experience on sport quads but it feels the same as the other ones i tried out. the ground clearanc eis phenomenal. a full 12 inches front to back and this is at the lowest point. plus for me, i wanted something different and the efi is very nice.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice machine, looks sweet, I love Honda's

p.s. pretty tricky with the picture thing:rolleyes:

Top Bottom