Got an email today...

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...from Terry at T & T Powersports in Bonnyville (Great dealership and great guy) to inform me that my 2013 M1100 Turbo SP Ltd should be in later next week. Can't wait, (and I'm sure he can't wait for me to pick it up either, as I've been hounding the poor guy since I ordered it). Thanks again for not reporting me to the funny farm Terry - I know it's +25 out now, but I have an illness...
And a shameless plug to all you fellow S&M folk - T&T is a great place to deal, and trust me - it's worth the drive.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i sure hope my sled doesnt come in any time soon. i dont think i have enough money yet LOL
I'm scrambling a bit. too. Wife's ProRMK is in August 8. Good thing I didn't spend too much cash over summer, or I'd be eating dog food lol

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to believe there coming in so early this year yet last year i had to wait till mid december for my M1100. Missed have a month extra of riding season. Sorry Arctic Cat i tried you out and you failed miserably! Back to doo it is!

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...from Terry at T & T Powersports in Bonnyville (Great dealership and great guy) to inform me that my 2013 M1100 Turbo SP Ltd should be in later next week. Can't wait, (and I'm sure he can't wait for me to pick it up either, as I've been hounding the poor guy since I ordered it). Thanks again for not reporting me to the funny farm Terry - I know it's +25 out now, but I have an illness...
And a shameless plug to all you fellow S&M folk - T&T is a great place to deal, and trust me - it's worth the drive.

drive....he got ours delivered to us in blue river to save the drive......great service!!!!!

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you sure they are not 2012's lol
Well, a 2012 with BNG, maybe. Either way looking forward to winter. Pretty sure I can ride it even though it doesn't say Polaris or Ski-Doo on it - I managed to enjoy mountain sledding before there were mountain sleds...

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, a 2012 with BNG, maybe. Either way looking forward to winter. Pretty sure I can ride it even though it doesn't say Polaris or Ski-Doo on it - I managed to enjoy mountain sledding before there were mountain sleds...

is it Black. I saw it the shop. I like the looks of that.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it Black. I saw it the shop. I like the looks of that.
Yes, it is a black M1100 Turbo Ltd. I'd have picked it up already, but cat didn't send the secondary with it. Not gonna lie, knowing it's there & waiting to take delivery is driving me absolutely banannas...

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is a black M1100 Turbo Ltd. I'd have picked it up already, but cat didn't send the secondary with it. Not gonna lie, knowing it's there & waiting to take delivery is driving me absolutely banannas...

Arctic cat shipped out a sled with no secondary?? That's hilarious! But in a bad way lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
No point in having a yard full of sleds that can't ship because of waiting for one part that is easily installed at the dealer.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard that they are still working out the secondary clutching? I heard they may be going with Team secondary set up as stock?? Not sure how true it is?

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 2013 HCR she is in my garage!!! lots of time to break in!! Just need snow but she is looking sweet!!!

Attachments

• IMG-20120904-00023.jpg
    IMG-20120904-00023.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG-20120904-00021.jpg
    IMG-20120904-00021.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 86
Top Bottom