"Gosh DARN politics"

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Can't believe they changed the name of the thread!!! It wasnt tht bad...

Im guessin some keener pushed the big red 'report' button....

I would complain, now the title doesnt match the story cause someone 'thought' someone else didnt know how to spell damn...

You would think there would be more tolerance...

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im guessin some keener pushed the big red 'report' button....

I would complain, now the title doesnt match the story cause someone 'thought' someone else didnt know how to spell damn...

You would think there would be more tolerance...

Ya lol if u cheked my other thread "country music...." Show them to me lol... Before i had the thread named show them to me and also in the written part i wrote show them to me (.)(.) lol and the link...[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16cWiWj--8E[/media] :p But hey it's still up lol

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Ya lol if u cheked my other thread "country music...." Show them to me lol... Before i had the thread named show them to me and also in the written part i wrote show them to me (.)(.) lol and the link...[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16cWiWj--8E[/media] :p But hey it's still up lol

You didnt mention GOD in that one...It wasnt dam, it was the reference to god...just sayin...

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I have some cookies instead? I aint much of a hugger.

Unless its a girl.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the catch?

your on thin ice man.....back away........you are about to get hit with a blast from the bible that 10 jahovas' couldn't carry.

Key to Joey Tolerance and co-existance.....don't ask religion, and we don't have to read ten pages of it

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a hater. I just really like cookies. And girls.

I really think he's onto something.... It all adds up.... Girl+hot+cookies..... Somebody help me out here but I think we got ourselves a triple whammy here....

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your on thin ice man.....back away........you are about to get hit with a blast from the bible that 10 jahovas' couldn't carry.

Key to Joey Tolerance and co-existance.....don't ask religion, and we don't have to read ten pages of it

HAHAHAHA!!! That made me laugh. I might have to add that to my sig. :beer:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really think he's onto something.... It all adds up.... Girl+hot+cookies..... Somebody help me out here but I think we got ourselves a triple whammy here....

I never was good at math, but I like where this is going.

Top Bottom