Google Car in Edmonton

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I was driving down on River Valley Road by the Victoria Golf Course and noticed a Google Car with a 360 view camera on the roof. Any one else seen it. They must be filming Edmonton, to bad they couldn't wait for it to be green and clean. Any one else seen it? I didn't take a picture but this is what it looked like

Attachments

• googlecar.jpg
    googlecar.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 201

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I was driving down on River Valley Road by the Victoria Golf Course and noticed a Google Car with a 360 view camera on the roof. Any one else seen it. They must be filming Edmonton, to bad they couldn't wait for it to be green and clean. Any one else seen it? I didn't take a picture but this is what it looked like

Haven' seen it but it'd be cool to moon it.....then my a$$ could become a local landmark.....bwahahahaha

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
This is for the new Google street view mapping that will soon be released. It's already available for some major centers in other countries. Due to Canadian Privacy Laws there are some concerns being raised by the Canadian Gvt regarding this.
Anyway, your suppose to be able to enter the address your looking for and then see it on the map from the street level view.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It works very well in the states. I personally use it to tell drivers how to get places. Gives them landmarks and things to look for. ALSO great for checking the height of bridges before you have a driver stuck.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any particular website to try this out??

go to google and on the top left there is a option for maps, go into that then pick any major US city. You must then click the "Sattelite" tab on the top right, then look click and drag the yellow guy outline. :PDT_lam: You should be able to figure it out.

Hope your not more confused...

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i heard on the radio this morning that it is suppose to be here in calgary now....

Top Bottom