Good luck Harper!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad he did not go through with the pension reform, i would have like to see how much those ch!t head mp's cuts where going to be. I think they where the main reason harper did back off.

Dragin

Reaction score
Maybe there wouldn't be so many "out of province workers" if alberta knew how to do it right...........
KIdding, kidding, its only because we got our work done already

Would we be one of the so called out of province workers hmmmm.
You seem a little defensive.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
82 to 84.24% royalty rate! Pricewaterhousecoopers 2009.

Norway is light years ahead of Alberta as far as oil production goes. Canada is good and world renowned for our practices but really have nothing on them boys. I was talking about their entire social system not their production of oil and gas. How could a country so small as you say be so efficiant in their ways and be so productive at the same time?

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our infinitely wise federal leaders negotiated bitumen in the NAFTA agreement. BY LAW we have to provide the US with oil sands crude.

Canada is the 52nd state.

Anyway, we like to think we have control over our resources and who gets them, but don't kid yourself the American's call the shots more than we want to admit to. I dont like it but that is the fact.

Exactly most of the oil company's are based out of the states that are big players up here. I suspect that's a large reason why there's no new refineries built up here instead we pipe it down there.[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom