good deal or what??

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yesterday i got some new bars for my bike :D
Green Renthal, and a throttle tube, clutch lever, and a set of brand new Green Pro grips for only $15, Friends of mine have a kx 65 that blew up years ago and they were parting it out and asked if i wanted to buy the bars. SO i said yes of course, and they said $15 and i just went wide eyed :eek: and said yes i will ;), Got home and told my dad and hes said wow, that set would be worth over 100$ hehe,:cool:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yesterday i got some new bars for my bike :D
Green Renthal, and a throttle tube, clutch lever, and a set of brand new Green Pro grips for only $15, Friends of mine have a kx 65 that blew up years ago and they were parting it out and asked if i wanted to buy the bars. SO i said yes of course, and they said $15 and i just went wide eyed :eek: and said yes i will ;), Got home and told my dad and hes said wow, that set would be worth over 100$ hehe,:cool:

WHERE'S THE PICS OF THIS PROJECT BIKE THAT STILL NEEDS TIRES AND FORK SEALS?? :nopics::pics:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The tires are on it, just cant ride it, Have to pay my dad still $134 to go :D, And we are just going to do a quik fix on the forks so i can ride, we found fork oil that should work until i get new seals

Top Bottom