Good day all, a brief intro

JohnAB

Reaction score
First off, awesome site, just found it this morning.

I live in West Central Alberta, east of Edson. Love to sled. Current sled is an Arctic Cat 600 Extreme but moving on this fall to either a well looked after King Cat 900 or new M1000. Gotta love the cats!:)

Go to Valemount not near enough for my liking but hope to make it out a bit more this year.

As for quads, currently looking at a new one. Had a Yamaha Big Bear but is time to upgrade to something with a bit more giddy up and go. Looking at the new 800 Outlander or Renegade. Love to hear any feedback on them.

Other passions are fishing and bowhunting.

Well that is enough gibberish from me for now. Look forward to conversing with you all over the next few months and maybe meet a few of you along the way.

GRD

Reaction score
Another cat rider.... Surprised catmando has not set off fireworks.... Joking aside, this is a great site, lots of bs'n.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, Ron will be able to tell you everything you need to know on the renegade 800. Once a month there alittle get together in Sherwood Park, great place to put a name to a face...aswell as having a couple brews!:D

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Welcome to the site. I have a Renegade 800, Very fast and crazy BUT you get covered in mud every time you go out. There is no ride that I come home clean. The Outlander is a better machine if your not looking at getting soaked or covered in mud, but there not as fast and light as the Renegade. If your looking for a crazy fast, sideways corner ripping, mud throwing machine then the Renegade is it.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here goes the FIREWORKS..................Arctic Cat Baby!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome,like shredder said,to the best site online for us Sledders and Quaders!
catmando!

GRD

Reaction score
I can't see them....

Here goes the FIREWORKS..................Arctic Cat Baby!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome,like shredder said,to the best site online for us Sledders and Quaders!
catmando!

Top Bottom