good cops and bad ones

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no problem with the cops pulling over peeps that are breaking the rules on the road. That is what they are supposed to do. But if I'm pulled over with my $60,000 pickup with a $4000 Marathon deck and they are giving me grief about my factory marker lights and some hillbilly drives by with a beater 4x4 with a homemade wooden deck with reflectors then I get agitated. I talked to the ministry of transport for BC a few years back and they say that the Golden RCMP receives more complaints per year by far than any other detachment in the province. Its been that way for years and its not changing. Who knows, maybe Valemont RCMP think its a competition?

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have decided to change my stance. I think that we should just say "fawk them" and run how we want and make sure we make it miserable for any cop that stops us Alberta sledders. I mean really, it's us that makes the world go 'round, right? without our money they would go to hell in a handbasket so we should just do what we want, and make sure they know how important we are. fawk yeah....are you with me guys??
Welcome. It took ya long enough to cross over...but better late than never.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no problem with the cops pulling over peeps that are breaking the rules on the road. That is what they are supposed to do. But if I'm pulled over with my $60,000 pickup with a $4000 Marathon deck and they are giving me grief about my factory marker lights and some hillbilly drives by with a beater 4x4 with a homemade wooden deck with reflectors then I get agitated. I talked to the ministry of transport for BC a few years back and they say that the Golden RCMP receives more complaints per year by far than any other detachment in the province. Its been that way for years and its not changing. Who knows, maybe Valemont RCMP think its a competition?

try growing up in Golden as a teenager and getting harassed every weekend innocent or not. There was one cop there that we wanted to tie him up and throw him on an east bound rail car.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I have decided to change my stance. I think that we should just say "fawk them" and run how we want and make sure we make it miserable for any cop that stops us Alberta sledders. I mean really, it's us that makes the world go 'round, right? without our money they would go to hell in a handbasket so we should just do what we want, and make sure they know how important we are. fawk yeah....are you with me guys??

Fawk them!

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2police2.jpg police.jpg

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
...There used to be a good copper in Valemount... That peeps respected & enjoyed his presence. He was a Fair man, rode the areas on a regular basis & was very helpful to all in & out of the hills.... But that was along time ago...

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...There used to be a good copper in Valemount... That peeps respected & enjoyed his presence. He was a Fair man, rode the areas on a regular basis & was very helpful to all in & out of the hills.... But that was along time ago...

Met him not that long ago. He still comes back to Valemount to ride and apparently is quite a good rider and knows all the good places to go.

Gunman

Reaction score
Hell YA! yeeeeeehaaaaw

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We all get your point....you keep repeating it like a nagging wife......
I think part of the point of his post, douche, was that some cops spend too much time on the little stuff.....nobody disagrees that it is not illegal so get off your high horse!

I know of a cop who gave a farmer a ticket because the farmer did not make a complete stop at a rural stop sign with a combine......a combine going down a rural gravel road.....followed him into the field with the lights flashing and gave him a ticket for not stopping!

Stupid right??? Yah the farmer broke the law but come on....common sense.......

Stop your incessant whining about "it's the law"..."it's the law"....."don't come here if you don't like it".....what are you 10 years old???

Sure got your goat. Continue to pay the fines, we enjoy your money.

Here the cops wouldnt have chased the conbine, they woulda shot the tires out, then called CVSE for an inspection, followed by a ticket for having a flat tire on a public road.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Here the cops wouldnt have chased the conbine, they woulda shot the tires out, then called CVSE for an inspection, followed by a ticket for having a flat tire on a public road.

Clap.......................................................clap.......................................................clap.

HID power

Reaction score

Yah sure whatever Roscoe....

Hey and if you would take the time to read what people actually post, you would have seen that I don't have HID lights, I run stock lights on my 11 GM..they are plenty bright , never got any fines so nothin to keep payin, haven't got a speeding ticket in a few years

Shootin the tires out of a combine....ha ha ....yah sure, whatever Roscoe....you go get them Duke boys

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah sure whatever Roscoe....

Hey and if you would take the time to read what people actually post, you would have seen that I don't have HID lights, I run stock lights on my 11 GM..they are plenty bright , never got any fines so nothin to keep payin, haven't got a speeding ticket in a few years

Shootin the tires out of a combine....ha ha ....yah sure, whatever Roscoe....you go get them Duke boys

Don't think he is here anymore. Probably brushing his tooth.

Top Bottom