Gonna climb some chutes

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll bite, although I have to warn you, i get scared unloading from the trailer and get stuck alot, so if you dont mind digging me out ALOT!!!! and dont mind a grown man the cries uncontrolably(sp) at the sight of climbing anything over 20 degress, then i'm a shoe in.:d

Seriously your crazy but I wouldn't mind seeing the video after your done.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I could come watch. Good luck Krazy, and be safe (relatively speaking). Save a Blu-ray for me. Can’t wait to watch the video when its done.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
April2007018.jpg

I climbed this one in Danger Zone

Did you have "Hiiiiii-waaaaaaay to the danja zone......" playing in your head?

rmk mod

Reaction score
Keep me posted on when you are going, would be interested in pitching in with you guys.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nom nom nom,,,,

can I insure one of your twisted Ms????? I only have liability insurance lol

anyone want to sposnshur me???? should be cheap I might not wreck ya never know????? I need 240 plus HP and 500 or under on the weight I am not fussy on make.... Ill give er once or twice,, cant hurt too much:p

have fun Dan I am sure you will slay them things... keep us posted on dates:beer:

trailblazer

Reaction score
Sweet,have a great time.I'll buy your cd when you put it out!Buy the way,not because if i had one exactly like it ,i could climb like you,just for interest sake.What sorta' sled do you ride for those climbs,and more importantly,what sorta' mods,track length etc.Just curios.condider some beans set aside for your vid.!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet,have a great time.I'll buy your cd when you put it out!Buy the way,not because if i had one exactly like it ,i could climb like you,just for interest sake.What sorta' sled do you ride for those climbs,and more importantly,what sorta' mods,track length etc.Just curios.condider some beans set aside for your vid.!!

last year he was running M8 with twisted turbo set up,,, think he had a 174 and 163 track depending on conditions,,, thats the basics....

there is a thread on here with the build somewhere...

heres the link, from last years ride

https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f14/krazy-sled-built-canadian-power-machines-11329.html

Last edited:

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like to be there when u climb them chutes but i think i well rather watch it on tube but that is some sick climbs tho......

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'd love to come and watch, there is no way i have the sled or the balls to climb those. maybe next year

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
6 days of riding and filming in the Norns near Castlegar, found 2 new lakes, Roy lake and white lake between the airport and Jokers Knob... all north facing chutes, still deep in most of them. Dan Gardiner, Phatty, Rick Barker, Ryan , Smasher, Nathan, Chad, Jeff, Justin, and Doug.

Pictures to come, but here's the story... I've climbed between 10000 and 17000 vertical feet up some never before climbed chutes... in 6 days... total over 25000 vert. climbed with the chopper and the cameras... blue skys and excellent snow... The Krazy jumpers have free fallen an easy 1000 vert feet... the most epic week of filming in my life. and we still have 3 days left...

Top Bottom