Gongshow parking lot thread of shame. Post your worst parking pics!

NZjosh

Reaction score
Silent pass on Saturday cause some guys decided to park like Arseholes
image.jpg

NZjosh

Reaction score
Where's the picture of the truck who caused this ?

Dident take any pics of them ended up reversing a km to a pullout, was 2 trucks with decks that parked 1/2 on the road a trailer tried going around them and getting stuck

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In Chappell at vale, parking lot sat. All trailers come and park right in middle, so get there with my trailer and now no room, have to back up to snow bank and unload from front (thats Fine) but this doesn't leave a lot of room to pass so come back from sledding and someone comes over and says my trucks front bumper was hit. Look and big scratch on bumper no note what and di-- head who ever did it. A dodge, they thought green.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I actually saw people angle parking at Clemina a couple weeks ago. Amazing how many trucks can fit in that lot if the first couple have half a brain.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RXN

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never fails - seems that someone always seems to block off the only spots to turn-around. We have gotten to the point where we try to go really early or send the sled decks ahead to make sure it's OK for a trailer.
Heard about this from a customer. He told me some guys never got out of there until midnight because of stupid parking.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing at least from that picture. I'm like you and have never been there but.....surely, someone can provide more information.
Yep by the looks of the pics there if you are the first one there in the morning you are the last one out at night? Makes for a long day.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never been there, but judging by the road there is no need to be driving still.

Other than the fact that running your sled up the road would be illegal.

Section 3 of the Forest Service Road Use Regulation.

(3) A person must not operate a snowmobile on a forest service road if it appears that the road has been snowplowed, or that the road is otherwise fit for travel by motor vehicles other than snowmobiles.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

(3) A person must not operate a snowmobile on a forest service road if it appears that the road has been snowplowed, or that the road is otherwise fit for travel by motor vehicles other than snowmobiles.

Drive along the trees with a sled??

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

We know that those truckers don't like even a little bit of snow on their roads. They whine to the grader operators all the time. That road wasn't getting used other than by the grader or Cat any time soon. Now saying that, I wouldn't want to be in there with a grader coming and going as the berm may be a bit of a beotch to negotiate if the operator takes offence to vehicles being in there while he is trying to do a good job.

Top Bottom