golden

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate the beds at the Rim, its doesn't seem to matter what rooms we get the beds suck. Have they invested into some new mattresses?

The restruant and bar are very good though, always had great food there and the pool/hot tub is decent.

The Sportsman is affordable and a little closer to other things that maybe family friendly.

Maybe for a get away consider the Alexandra Chalets in Parson? Nice little cabins, great access to Silent Pass.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe for a get away consider the Alexandra Chalets in Parson? Nice little cabins, great access to Silent Pass.[/QUOTE]

You meant to say the Timber Inn..! Being going there for years, great people and great food!

Also stayed at the Goldem Rim lots, good as well if you'd rather be in town!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate the beds at the Rim, its doesn't seem to matter what rooms we get the beds suck. Have they invested into some new mattresses?

The restruant and bar are very good though, always had great food there and the pool/hot tub is decent.

The Sportsman is affordable and a little closer to other things that maybe family friendly.

Maybe for a get away consider the Alexandra Chalets in Parson? Nice little cabins, great access to Silent Pass.
They're still the same mattresses. Quite hard.

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mount 7 Lodges is a super nice place to stay. Only a few minutes from town and feels like miles from anything. Sweet lodges with private hot tubs, kitchens, etc. Like having your own house for your group! I think they can do like 4, 6, or 8 person lodges.
Check them out. I think you'll be stoked!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys are Aaron and Linda still running the Rondo downtown? We used to stay there. Great place, hot tub, sauna and walking distance from Katrina's and Packers Place.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You meant to say the Timber Inn..! Being going there for years, great people and great food!

Also stayed at the Goldem Rim lots, good as well if you'd rather be in town![/QUOTE]

ah timber inn! hmm yeah got the name wrong. thanks

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys are Aaron and Linda still running the Rondo downtown? We used to stay there. Great place, hot tub, sauna and walking distance from Katrina's and Packers Place.

LOL... I would say the Rondo has been less than great since the early 2000's. Packer's has changed names at least twice since it was called packers too. Used to be good times in that place though!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant go wrong with the Sportsman Lodge...... and the rim

Those mount seven chalets look like a great place to check out for sure

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL... I would say the Rondo has been less than great since the early 2000's. Packer's has changed names at least twice since it was called packers too. Used to be good times in that place though!

Mental note...............scratch Rondo.....

snowguy99

Reaction score
The Golden Rim is a phenomenal place to stay if you are sledding. They have an awesome restaurant/lounge on site and a water slide and huge hot tub..Plenty of other riders there on any given night with sled videos on the big screens. We stay there every time we go!

snowguy99

Reaction score
actually they just finished renovating the whole place...new beds...flat screens in rooms and new furniture...restaurant is great!

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what about the prestige ? anyone stay there?

I stayed at the Prestige last weekend. It's a really nice Hotel, quite clean, Big Screen TV's in every room. There's a nice pool and hot tub. The Liquor store onsite is a bonus. It's one of the more expensive ones in town at about $110 tax in per night sledders rate.

Top Bottom