Golden S&R

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of group lets one rider split off by himself??
NOT a group I would ever want to ride with as they obviously don't have safety in mind to start with.
Anyone can get separated from the group during a ride but it shouldn't take more than minutes before someone starts looking for them, in this case it states he took off intentionally alone, lucky he wasn't found upside down in a treewell or elsewhere just as bad.
That's my rant.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NOT a group I would ever want to ride with as they obviously don't have safety in mind to start with.
Anyone can get separated from the group during a ride but it shouldn't take more than minutes before someone starts looking for them, in this case it states he took off intentionally alone, lucky he wasn't found upside down in a treewell or elsewhere just as bad.
That's my rant.

How is it the groups fault? without knowing the whole story tough to fault them. Sounds like the kid left on his own..... big boy decision. Probably won't do it again..... i hope

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
That's my rant.

How is it the groups fault? without knowing the whole story tough to fault them. Sounds like the kid left on his own..... big boy decision. Probably won't do it again..... i hope

Here qw go again>

The media has a story and every one paints a picture..... \not saying you are wrong on your perspective..

But unless you were there,

How about the folks that were ther share their opinion and tell us the story.

Revy story was cleared up when we heard first accounts instead of opions...

I myaelf have had a tree well incident and blew my air bag to prevent me from falling further,
Thanks to my buds for coming back,\But it was prety panicky for me...

Good points folks but you have to be in the situation or be that guy.....

Caution in the wind is what i say......

It is not that easy to remember to hit the kill switch or grab the the avy handle when **** goes sideways.....
TRAINING TRAINING///////

Oh but most of you are experts...... Let the hhhhh begin

Top Bottom