Golden on the 27th

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
I might be down for that as well. Thinking of heading out Saturday and staying till Sunday. Would also like to ride with ya Carbon and would like to see that sled of yours. I rode with Catchme and Smithy last weekend and they told me it was wicked! Wanna show me around while I get out to do some filming with the new pro camcorder?

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was looking to go to quartz,will head out early saturday morning from calgary,I have a 4 place if someone wants to ride along or I can meet there.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
I'm going to load up my camper in the morning and head to Quartz for a couple of days. Weather's supposed to be decent and then I can enjoy a few drinks without having to drive anywhere at the end of the day. Yeehaw!

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like my girlfriend who is a novice rider is coming with me...so if anyone else is bringing their wife/girlfriend.so I don't have to spend the whole day in the meadow:(

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
She can always come hang with me in the meadows for a while as you hit the hills. I'll be hanging in the meadows for part of each day as I plan on filming some sled heads while I'm there. I'll PM you some other info.

Top Bottom