Golden man killed in Avalanche near lake louis over the weekend

crashidy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chitty thing is that he is an incredible skier who had taken to sledding to conquer some impressive lines over the last few years. He is a member of s&m and had participated in discussions for gaining beta. Family is aware of his passing. His name is Trevor sexsmith. For those of who who don't ski, take a few minutes and explore his blog PerpetualSki
Winter never ends for this ripper.
Truly talented and gets caught retreating from a goal.
Whiskey in his honour.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

ren

Reaction score
Sledders, skiers, boarders,...take this pre-season to educate yourselves about avalanche terrain, conditions and general safety with a friend (The more educated the better)
A very talented rider lost his life this weekend in Lake Louise.

Education never stops, be humble and play outside as much as you can!

kfrey

Reaction score
Wow. What a passion for the mountains.
So sad to have left us so soon . My condolences to his family, friends, and all who knew him.

mechatronics

Reaction score
Super sad to see this. I was just at the Abbot Pass hut a few weeks ago (well, August 14,15) - truly a remarkable place but also super scary on the death trap side. Even back in August there was constant movement resulting in rockfall and ice breaks. Very few of us actually slept through the night. Just hits hard when you see someone perish in that fashion. From what I read about the guy, obviously an avid outdoors guy, pretty sure will be sorely missed by his family and friends. The unfortunate part is that he had a lot of things on his side and did he right things (retreat). Very unfortunate...Too soon

RIP friend

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It always hits me hard too, I share a love for the back country,hate to hear this,rip.

Top Bottom