Golden from the 20th to the 27th

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will be out to golden to ride from the Sat morning thru till Tues probably. Looking to get into Silent & Silver Mines for sure & maybe try to see what thr road into Chatter looks like:confused:
Anyone want to go for a spin????:beer::beer:

RN

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Can't just now but would love to go for a run into the Mines in the spring...you willing to take us back?
will be out to golden to ride from the Sat morning thru till Tues probably. Looking to get into Silent & Silver Mines for sure & maybe try to see what thr road into Chatter looks like:confused:

RN

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SBR......... absolutely take you guys into any area you want to!!!!:beer:
There are a few spots I haven't been into yet around Golden & need willing followers!!!:d I only have a few guys that will follow me & need some new ones that are available to ride when I can too:d

RN

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We can support you there. We will compare schedules after X-Mas.
SBR......... absolutely take you guys into any area you want to!!!!:beer:
There are a few spots I haven't been into yet around Golden & need willing followers!!!:d I only have a few guys that will follow me & need some new ones that are available to ride when I can too:d

RN

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not exactly sure what my schedule is gonna be in the new year. I'm building new rigs here in Nisku till late Jan. Then sometime near the end of the month, I'll be heading over seas to Oman to help put them together then train on these new Hydraulic rigs & hopefully I'll get one of my own after we get all 5 over there........... one about every 5 or 6 weeks.
I should be over there for about 5 or 6 weeks at a time then home for the same. That would put me home for Spring riding. Looks liek I might have to back out of the MM ride:mad:

RN

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
So are you staying in Nisku? If so we should do a beer one night. Let me know about mm09 and we can accomidate.
Not exactly sure what my schedule is gonna be in the new year. I'm building new rigs here in Nisku till late Jan. Then sometime near the end of the month, I'll be heading over seas to Oman to help put them together then train on these new Hydraulic rigs & hopefully I'll get one of my own after we get all 5 over there........... one about every 5 or 6 weeks.
I should be over there for about 5 or 6 weeks at a time then home for the same. That would put me home for Spring riding. Looks liek I might have to back out of the MM ride:mad:

RN

rapptorracing

Reaction score

RN

you can count me in till the 24th then other obligations get in the way:(

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in for a rip in Golden on sunday Dec 21,:beer: steeper the deeper the better:d

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Johni-T, I think we are planning a day trip for this Sunday too. Cale got his sled back together and wants to test it out before xmas.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Johni-T, I think we are planning a day trip for this Sunday too. Cale got his sled back together and wants to test it out before xmas.

let me know we could all head out together,,, GOT x-mas party sarurday nite so my truck driving skills may be weekend sun morn.. lol

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
keep er between the lines & ur good Johni!!! :d
I'll be looking for some riders on Sunday, so lets get something figured out ya'll:beer::beer:
my number is 403-560-6336 give a shout when ur in town to get together mayb for a brew

RN

W

woodies

murray are we riding saturday with you?staying at the golden rim friday and saturday!

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ummmm, gulp. nice avatar!!!:d
I'll be pulling into Golden Sat morning but not sure where to ride just yet. I have to test the new map on my RB3 box so will be riding with some other Yammis. I want to go into Silver Mines or Silent maybe, but will see where they want to go as well. My bro & some guys from Red Deer are out as well so could be a cluster fugg!!!! :d really good guys all of them. Need to stretch the legs out on my nytro & there isnt a better place than the Mines!!!!

RN

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I'm thinking we meet somewhere Sat morning. If it works for any of you....... how's Smitty's ??? I'll be in there at 8 & driving a silver Mega Cab with white 2 place enclosed. I'm looking at going South to Parson both days on the weekend. Silent maybe Sat & Silver Mines on Sunday or the other way around. I know there will be alot of riders around looking to ride......... that's cool with me & who ever wants to ride with us or follow us.....if you can:d is more than welcome.
Let's ride!!!!:beer::beer:

RN

prowlerk

Reaction score
Hey Murray, don't have your number handy so if you can send me a pm or give me a call. Me and a few other guys will hopefully be out there on sat or sun. So if it happens to be on Sun see if you can hold off till then on going to the Mines!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Murray, don't have your number handy so if you can send me a pm or give me a call. Me and a few other guys will hopefully be out there on sat or sun. So if it happens to be on Sun see if you can hold off till then on going to the Mines!!

he posted his # on the previous page but I agree sunday is my day and I would love for someone to take me into the mines,,

Murray the plan is set sunday to the Mines,,, please....:d:beer:

Top Bottom