Golden Avalanche- sled recovery volunteers needed.......

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've met Norbert several years now at the sled show. He's related to one of my best friends by marriage.
If its next wknd I would also beable to make the trip down.

apg

Reaction score
Re: Golden Avalanche

I will bring help, just need a date. Norbert and Andy were first class guys, I will miss them. (never met their sons', but if they were anything like their two dad's I am sure they are First Class!) Norbert and Andy lived life to the fullest and would give the shirt off their backs to a stranger in need! We should all get together and get the sleds out for the family's so they don't have to.

Rene

2009fish03@gmail.com

Thank you so much for such kind remarks, from Brenda, Andy's wife

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in ,why don't we just set it up for this week sometime and go do it so the family doesn't have to.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I got this PM today

We are going to dig the sleds up and bring them home we will meet at the husky in Golden at 7 am this wednesday hope you can help and bring a few friends..Sid

I cannot make it but if some can help out it would greatly appreciated

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am heading out early tomorrow morning from cgy ,have room for another sled on the deck if someone wants to catch a ride.

Gebhardt92

Reaction score
Has anyone set a date yet???? March 5/6 works for me

if anyone is still interested in helping from this thread i have set up another just yesterday to seek help, we are taking names and numbers to try and organize a retrieval as they are still up there. contact me through the Gebhardt92 account or email at gebba@xplornet.com
melissa gebhardt.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if anyone is still interested in helping from this thread i have set up another just yesterday to seek help, we are taking names and numbers to try and organize a retrieval as they are still up there. contact me through the Gebhardt92 account or email at gebba@xplornet.com
melissa gebhardt.

if my DOO was running I could help asap,, looking to be repaired this weekend,,fingers crossed.

send me a pm,, sundays work better for me I can help when sled is ready unless you just need the man power?

I will send u a e-mail as well

good luck

Shankster

Reaction score
Hello there Snow and Mud'ers! The time has come and we are going to go rescue the sleds from Hope creek On Thursday May 5. The plan is to meet at 7 am at the Husky in Golden and leave from there! So far I believe we have all equipment neccessary for the retrieval...except for extra shovels and people to run them! Also we will be staying at the Golden Rim in Golden, and coming in on Wenesday night. With this in mind, Media and situation bashers are Not welcome!:nono: Anyone that wants to be a help is appreciated!!:) Thank's in advance!! JJ

Top Bottom