golden 8-9-10 kickin the shheeet out of the hills

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
either was the truck ride home... both [ sparky and macronut ] were pooin there pants all the way home

Good thing for power windows hey... I just about died sitting behind Sparky through the summit......

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of great pictures you guys! I love it when men your age still can make it out on their snowmachines, it's good to see that the retirement home is still allowing imdoo'n to go out on day passes too.

Is Geritol sponsoring any more riders this season?

:D

:smiliestirthepot:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like you got yourself a few extra kitty parts there, or is that a weight reduction program you got going on there:d:d looks like tex78 was hard on the kitty. oh the shame tex on a kitty.

sparky 68 holding the can and macronut(aka big dick, girls get in line, home of the wopper i hear. pm for #):beer::beer:

Such prose and finese, best can holding skillz I have seen ever haha

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MAN VERSUS FOOD!!!! oh macro, do you think you can eat all that, i think we all stayed away from you after you did. the can was not a good place after.

Wheres the beef is an understatement for sure. I should used your can haha... Friggin Tablesaw's This Burger should come with a roll of ass tickets:rant::rant:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of great pictures you guys! I love it when men your age still can make it out on their snowmachines, it's good to see that the retirement home is still allowing imdoo'n to go out on day passes too.

Is Geritol sponsoring any more riders this season?

:D

:smiliestirthepot:

Behind the seat in Larry's truck, boxes upon boxes of Geritol, mostly open. Couple pairs of men's thongs, and a few depends, couldn't bear too look any further for that snow bunjie.....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Behind the seat in Larry's truck, boxes upon boxes of Geritol, mostly open. Couple pairs of men's thongs, and a few depends, couldn't bear too look any further for that snow bunjie.....

i'm sure u forgot about the playgirls too...............:d:d:d

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kelly and his Lady Enjoying the day up Quartz.

Attachments

• IMG_0749.jpg
    IMG_0749.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0752.jpg
    IMG_0752.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 61

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Misc shots from quartz/gorman

Attachments

• IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0778.jpg
    IMG_0778.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0795.jpg
    IMG_0795.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0745.jpg
    IMG_0745.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0743.jpg
    IMG_0743.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 58

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh ya larry got out of ponoka for being good [ wheres knee pads :d]...
richard has pics he told me

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wheres the beef is an understatement for sure. I should used your can haha... Friggin Tablesaw's This Burger should come with a roll of ass tickets:rant::rant:

good thing you didn't order extra cheese you would have been bunged up for a week, there may not have been a toilet plunger big enough.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all i can say a great group of guys and gal that you could ever hope to ride with. great ride, great people, good beers, may have been the best breakfast i have bought as it took a lot to get my fat azz out of the creek. big dick your a card, kelly and wife nice riding with you, sparky you got riding balz, tex what more can i say your a card,:d:d:d:beer::beer: sparky 68 and i have been riding together since 97.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
all i can say a great group of guys and gal that you could ever hope to ride with. great ride, great people, good beers, may have been the best breakfast i have bought as it took a lot to get my fat azz out of the creek. big dick your a card, kelly and wife nice riding with you, sparky you got riding balz, tex what more can i say your a card,:d:d:d:beer::beer: sparky 68 and i have been riding together since 97.

what are you sucking up for now......just saying

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
always need a pull out of the stuck spots, buttering up the guys around me sure helps. :d:beer:

I agree, great bunch! I had a great time didn't want to leave actually! Larry I'd ride with you any day cuz I know there's a breakfast or dinner involved. It's always good to pick a group of riders who you know will at least attempt to save your life if needed and help get ya unstuck! I had a hairy moment where I couldn't see and Sparky helped me out when I locked up. Sometimes when your tweaked, it's a helping hand that tones it down :) It's cool to see how everyone's abilities are different. Sparky just needs more ponies to finish those big pulls...Jeff misses his Rev but was overall happy with his ride, well he at least looked it anyhow, pretty sure we heard some giggles and seen the smiles in one of my video clips:d:d:d. Larry I'm working on a patent for a new XP seat to grip yer ass better, Dallas needs the deep powder cuz he likes floating and carving, Kelly needs his snow check to arrive sooner than later, Kelly's woman Elisabeth, phew hope I got the name correct; is a great picture taker and does just fine for MTN adventuring, more trips to the hills are in her future I'm sure, and me well..... Can always use more power and gotta get my right hand turns down better... :)Thanks to all the group for putting up with Larry HAHAHAH J/K. I'm looking forward to riding again soon :) I smell a fernie trip or was that someones truck seat:d:d:d

Top Bottom