Going to Valemount... Hopefully

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a few of us may being going to Valemount this weekend, if we can make things workout. What are the conditions there right now? Allan Creek is our preffered riding spot, Clemina second. Any info is appreciated. I know this thread should be in the "Valemount Blue River" forum but I thought I'd get a better response on this forum. :confused: Thanks in advance!

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scotty rode allen today and it was great prob 10 inchs in some spots light came and went so we only got as far as Super Bowl but it was a great day!!! Found two new amazing drops and even got Pa to drop a 15 footer

jono.2

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we're heading up tonight... woot woot. hope it's nice conditions, can't wait.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could'nt make it up to Valemount due to too many complications :rant: so at the last minute we decided to go to Calling lake yesterday. It was ok but not great. Still tons of snow, old snow, but as hard as rock as was to be expected. Sad when you are blasting down a cutline with 3' feet of snow and you barely leave a scratch on it? :confused: It was still fun to get out and ride anyways :rolleyes: We put on 88 miles and had a good time.

Hope to get to Valemount this year?? All you guys that made it up there this weekend feel free to fill us "less fortunate" in on the details. :)

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Clemina Creek on Mar 22 – not bad new snow, played around Lakeview Plateau and the Wind Tunnels. Allan Creek on Mar 23 made it all the way to the back…WOW tons of new snow, best riding of the year. I cannot see these conditions degrading that much in a week…go man go.

Top Bottom