Going to find summer

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After boating most of this summer with a hoodie on to keep warm. Well it's all over here. Leaves are starting to change out west. So I looked into the Mayan in Mexico. Highs of 29. Lows 28. Feels like 40 degrees. So in my quest for summer I found a deal for me and the girl. $1814 all in for two in September. Should be a killer way to bring a end to this season

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to Meza, Az. in November for some golf and Nascar at my buddies condo. The groundskeepers will probably be wearing tuques and jackets in the morning but we will be in shorts and golf shirts with a cold beer in our hand.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like to let everyone else round the tops of the stumps off for me before I get there in December. Lol.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to the Caribean on one of these the end of Nov...... should be toasty!!!! : ) cruise-ships-amsterdam.jpg

jdawgtherigpig

Reaction score
i have a trip to vegas in nov. then i too am going on one of those little ships. but the opposite way.
an alaskan cruise.. but thats not till may:(:(

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were in Vegas last week, friggen sweat was like a water fall running down my back 100-105 every day. way to dang hot. locals said it has been a cold year for them though as well. only 1 day over 110 so far, usually it is the average at this time.

Top Bottom