Goin To The Sand dunes!

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Last year I was up there May weekend there was this bunny rabbit. Kind of and sorta strange because I thought I saw a monster sticker on it, and...white sunglasses? No way! I just caught it out of the corner of my round eyeball. I did a rubbernecking double take and decided to follow that monster bunny through this winding path that became dark and mysterious and getting worse by the second. Right about the time I was going to turn back for a snack I swear I saw a one tooth hillbilly hiding behind a bush gnawing on some jerky...probably human jerky I thought, and over the engine noise I could make out a banjo...
What will happen this weekend?
I'll be on a orange KTM bike with a orange helmet sniping all the hooligans with my MBC(MeatBagCam) camping in the KKV(KlassyKampingVan) and probably eating lots of SANDwiches...Get it? SANDwiches...sand?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Last year I was up there May weekend there was this bunny rabbit. Kind of and sorta strange because I thought I saw a monster sticker on it, and...white sunglasses? No way! I just caught it out of the corner of my round eyeball. I did a rubbernecking double take and decided to follow that monster bunny through this winding path that became dark and mysterious and getting worse by the second. Right about the time I was going to turn back for a snack I swear I saw a one tooth hillbilly hiding behind a bush gnawing on some jerky...probably human jerky I thought, and over the engine noise I could make out a banjo...
What will happen this weekend?
I'll be on a orange KTM bike with a orange helmet sniping all the hooligans with my MBC(MeatBagCam) camping in the KKV(KlassyKampingVan) and probably eating lots of SANDwiches...Get it? SANDwiches...sand?

Nice..............been awhile, eh?

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the one place I avoid on May long weekend. Downright overcrowded and dangerous with all the riders rippin around. Lots of people hurt there on that weekend. Be careful. Also be aware that the RCMP usually check for regristration,insurance and drinking in that area.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thats the one place I avoid on May long weekend. Downright overcrowded and dangerous with all the riders rippin around. Lots of people hurt there on that weekend. Be careful. Also be aware that the RCMP usually check for regristration,insurance and drinking in that area.

Warren wouldn't drink and drive.............:d

Top Bottom