Go riders

icefisher

Reaction score
big weekend. see if the boys come to play this weekend. might be a bad place to be a rider fan but i have to put it out there. green is the color

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets GO Riders, looking good so far. West final here we come. Anybody got Grey Cup Tickets for sale?:beer::beer:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Come on Riders

TOUCH DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
CAR..................

It's ok.........

GAME OVER:beer::beer::d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
CONGRATS TO THE SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS......... AND THEIR RIDER PRIDE FAITHFUL............................................ OUR ESKIMOS WILL BE VISITING YOU GUYS IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS..........

GO ESKS GO:d:d:d

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS TO THE SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS......... AND THEIR RIDER PRIDE FAITHFUL............................................ OUR ESKIMOS WILL BE VISITING YOU GUYS IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS..........

I hope so, I love playing the Eskimos in the playoffs. I gotta win the bottle back I lost to my new father in law. The July 25 game, I took his daughter off his hands and he took my best bottle of Whiskey. Moving the TV out to the garage for the West final, might get outta hand.:beer::beer:

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best 2 teams with the best fans Esks vs Riders....but gotta cheer for the green and gold...lets go Esks.

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thats nice of them to come cheer us on when we play calgary. Nothing better than to play the Grey Cup while both alberta teams watch at home.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Rider+Pride+AA.jpg

Top Bottom