GM getting out of leasing

yamadoo

Reaction score
ok so here is a new one guys! i have a '06 duramax with just over 40000km.my lease is due in april of '09 so am i better off to wait till then or get rid of her early to take advantage of deals now?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so here is a new one guys! i have a '06 duramax with just over 40000km.my lease is due in april of '09 so am i better off to wait till then or get rid of her early to take advantage of deals now?

you will be paying for your payments either way, so I would just wait, the deals will always be there, this little recession wont be over for a while yet.
and the lease may come back wich is still the better option hence GM and Chrysler getting out means they were losing the money, so now you as the owner will lose the money. meaning depreciation.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out the website leasebusters!!!!! I have had a few of my customers get rid of their leases. I myself have been able to get rid a few of my own personal trucks on that site.

Leasing IN MY OPINION is better then buying, and it would take a long explanation to why, but it comes down to risking someone elses money!!! Think about it, if gm got out of leasing because they were losing too much with their lease backs, what do you think the general public saved by giving back a vehicle that the residual/buyout was say 28,000 and it is now worth 20,000!!! buying works better for some, leasing for others, and some people are not educated, or are so simple they don't understand leaseing, or even how bi-weekly payments work!!!

0% for 72 months or cash backs on the diesels for 11k make buying the new bodystyle quite inticing!!!!!!!

Top Bottom