Giving birth or kicked in the nuts, which hurts more, the question answered

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mamma, dont you feel SLIGHTLY out numbered here?! Lmao. Good thread may this argument never die! :beer:

Sent while not working too hard

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can't really see the point, ask any guy out there if he would like a swift kick in the nuts, nomany takers i'm sure, now ask any woman out there if she would lime to have a baby, majority would probably say yes, way more women saying yes than men wanting a kick in the nuts. so mamma what don't ya understand? and really i'm thinkin it was a joke, lighten up a little.
icon12.png

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unlike women, men don't have an evolutionary designed kick in the nuts spot, or the genetic desire to take a shot to the berries.. How bad could it be?

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup was a joke in my email yesterday morning. Still seems to be a good discussion waiting for the snow to fall

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can't really see the point, ask any guy out there if he would like a swift kick in the nuts, nomany takers i'm sure, now ask any woman out there if she would lime to have a baby, majority would probably say yes, way more women saying yes than men wanting a kick in the nuts. so mamma what don't ya understand? and really i'm thinkin it was a joke, lighten up a little.
icon12.png
Ya it was a joke and anyone could see that. Obviously struck a nerve with her.

By some of her responses one can easily start to wonder how she ever was able to find out what child birth feels like.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do we get to have a doctor, anesthesiologist, and a couple of nurses attending to us for the nut kick? how about bi weekly checkups to make sure our nuts are doing fine up until the kick is delivered? then get waited on hand and foot for another few months after with people coming over to check out our nuts and saying "congratulations!" while bringing us flowers, baskets of goodies and colorful clothing to dress our nuts in? then we may plaster pics all over facebook saying "awww! look what my nuts are doing today!! sooooo cute!!!"

but I guess after the pain the nut kick is done and over with. them damn kids will provide a lifetime of misery.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I can answer this question. I suffer from an illness called Ramsy Hunt syndrome (chicken pox virus hits the central nerves in the face). Anyway, over the years I joined some medical studies on this rare illness and have been told by many women that the pain is way worse the giving birth and it can last for days. So, since I know how much pain I can get in, it is safe to say getting kicked in the balls is worse than giving birth. BUT, like sledmamma said, the pain duration is shorter than giving birth, but regardless, I am not going to volunteer myself to a crotch kicking contest anytime soon :cool:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I can answer this question. I suffer from an illness called Ramsy Hunt syndrome (chicken pox virus hits the central nerves in the face). Anyway, over the years I joined some medical studies on this rare illness and have been told by many women that the pain is way worse the giving birth and it can last for days. So, since I know how much pain I can get in, it is safe to say getting kicked in the balls is worse than giving birth. BUT, like sledmamma said, the pain duration is shorter than giving birth, but regardless, I am not going to volunteer myself to a crotch kicking contest anytime soon :cool:

Good point. There are many illnesses that cause pain. Ask any one that suffers from chrons disease a cronic bowel illness that causes severe pain for months at a time when not in remission and lead to some very major surgery. At least childbirth is a temporary thing with an end in site.

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
do we get to have a doctor, anesthesiologist, and a couple of nurses attending to us for the nut kick? how about bi weekly checkups to make sure our nuts are doing fine up until the kick is delivered? then get waited on hand and foot for another few months after with people coming over to check out our nuts and saying "congratulations!" while bringing us flowers, baskets of goodies and colorful clothing to dress our nuts in? then we may plaster pics all over facebook saying "awww! look what my nuts are doing today!! sooooo cute!!!"

but I guess after the pain the nut kick is done and over with. them damn kids will provide a lifetime of misery.

That was fawkin funny Tbag, just spit coffee all over the dash

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Id have to guess the worse thing about giving birth is the time prior to giving birth. No alcohol....... i mean come on......what guy could stand that?!?!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id have to guess the worse thing about giving birth is the time prior to giving birth. No alcohol....... i mean come on......what guy could stand that?!?!

I have seen some women smoking and drinking right up till they give birth so it seems not all are "braver and stronger than men would ever be FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND" as quoted by Momma:nono:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya but a vag is a empty hole like willys head.

How can it hurt.

Twigs and berrys are out side and squish. That's where the pain is.

sent from my htc

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen some women smoking and drinking right up till they give birth so it seems not all are "braver and stronger than men would ever be FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND" as quoted by Momma:nono:
most of them demand a C section anyways.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ballz in all reality are quite usless, I dont need em any more......so

Kijiji ADD:
FOR SALE 2 cheap BUT cute and cuddly ballz, Used gently "some days" and are curently safe in my wifes purse.
pls email for pics or info..
ps: NO "low ballerz"!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I've never "loved" a post..... but this one was close
Ballz in all reality are quite usless, I dont need em any more......so

Kijiji ADD:
FOR SALE 2 cheap cute and cuddly ballz, curently in my wifes purse.
pls Email for pics or more info..
ps: NO "low ballerz"

Top Bottom