Girl rider looking for other dirt bikers!

Jackalack

Reaction score
Hey all! My name is Jacky and I am looking to find a dirt biking crew to ride with! I live on the south side in Edmonton and ride a KX 100. I used to race in Northern Alberta back in the day but am much more low key nowadays! I prefer riding on the track or on hard pack trails. Not much into mud, swamp, or sand. I would like to find some other dirt bikers to ride with this season!

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know kamloops BC is loaded with trails ,the more the merrier,bring your friends

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all! My name is Jacky and I am looking to find a dirt biking crew to ride with! I live on the south side in Edmonton and ride a KX 100. I used to race in Northern Alberta back in the day but am much more low key nowadays! I prefer riding on the track or on hard pack trails. Not much into mud, swamp, or sand. I would like to find some other dirt bikers to ride with this season!

were you at westlock today?

Ava

Reaction score
I hear the Iron Horse Trail is good for that - however, lots of people say it is too easy?

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on the south side as well,will pm you when the wife and i go next a couple days before

Jackalack

Reaction score
I tried the iron horse trail last season and it is not for me. It was a flat straight gravel trail...boring! I like going out to Bruderheim...

Landrew

Reaction score
Castrol Raceways has a safe groomed track. Southside location. Tuesdays and Wednesdays - $20 person

Also try St. Francis. Near Genesse plant, sowmehwat southwest. Track and trails to ride

Call before you go, 780-718-6674

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Jackie

Not sure your age, and not asking ...... but the ALberta Old Timers have a Lady's class and they race on some good but safe tracks....

You can join on your own if your over 25 or as a support rider if your Dad joins( they would like him to ride, but if your in the ladys class Dad dosent have to........There are always alternitives..... PM me if you want more info.

Jackalack

Reaction score
Ya! If anyone wants to go out this weekend, I am game!! My phone number is posted in my profile...

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Jackalack, I am amongts a large group of riders, lots of girls & guys! We always arrange to go whenever we can, in or around Edmonton or trips out of town.. however..I am trying to recruit more female riders to our crowd, if you are interested you can msg me privately I will certainly give you my #. Cheers!

Top Bottom