Gift idea's for those hard holidays!

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my boyfriend is probably the hardest person to shop for, he really only gets excitied over fixing things whether its the sled, or his trailer or something lol any suggestions for birthdays, valentine's day.. anything?! lol

Thanks girlies:)

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tools always go over well...

Sledding or quadding gear...

I got my hubby an Ogio gear bag and he loves it!!

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol :)

Yeah see the problem is he buys what he wants whenever he wants it, its hard to beat him to it! lol xmas was a pain so he just asked me to get him some trailer stuff, im running out of ideas!

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not too sure if I can help ya out as my guy is the same way-hard to buy for because he buys what he wants when he wants! We usually buy our own Christmas presents and with his birthday coming very soon he may just have to get his own gift because I am also fresh out of ideas!! :hmm:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dunno if it's something he's interested in, my bf is also hard to buy for cause same scenario he buys everything for himself and it's really hard to buy something "meaningful", so for his bday one year I put together a photo album, my boyfriend really loves pictures and he has a massive colleciton of photos from his highschool/grad years all the way up til now. So i bought the biggest photo album I could find, sorted through all of his photos plus the ones we've had over the last 4 years of memories, arranged them by year, and I also sorted everything by what the description of the photos were like parties, camping, dirtbike trips, family, vacations, etc and gave it to him. When we get a house and have lots of space for wall photos, he wants to fill the walls with photo collages in all different sorts of frames, so you know I'll be busy ;) Good luck! and trust me.. you're not alone! When all else fails, Boyd loves new socks and boxers!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got one of these for xmas this year and I LOVE it:

any man worth his pair of hairy ones should enjoy tool kits :d

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i concur.... there is always the tool box upgrade........ or the gift card from bumper to bumper,,,, or ...... a sled trip booked for two.....:d:d:d:d

course im still pretty easy....r so im told.....lol

we man always appreciate everything we get......from the one that our lives revolve around..........whose every desire we long to fill............. who is the only one we have eyes for and we love more every passing day..........(pretty good ha).....

just the facts ladies...

t

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledding jacket
Helmet Cam
Pipe for his snowmobile
Race car driving lessons
Tickets to a hockey game
Rino GPS system for sled
Anti-theft GPS markers for sled(s) and trailer
A guided backcountry adventure to a sledding area he's never been to before
Pack him a bag, a backpack, some beer and organize a sledding trip with his buddies
You... in a little red bow with a fuzzy toque??? (Sorry! Running out of ideas...)

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha

that was cute,

thanks for the help guys, that tool kit is pretty cool, since he uses mine on my sled since he has no idea where his is!! lol

So the heated seat in our stupid truck went so i bought him some heat back massager thingie and a bunch of trailer stuff (broom holder, cable holder, and strap racks) (hopefully he doesnt come on here as much as i do! lol)

but i will c heck into these two for future gifts :) lol
-> Rino GPS system for sled
-> Anti-theft GPS markers for sled(s) and trailer

well.. any maybe the fuzzy toque one too ;) hahahah

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i concur.... there is always the tool box upgrade........ or the gift card from bumper to bumper,,,, or ...... a sled trip booked for two.....:d:d:d:d

course im still pretty easy....r so im told.....lol

we man always appreciate everything we get......from the one that our lives revolve around..........whose every desire we long to fill............. who is the only one we have eyes for and we love more every passing day..........(pretty good ha).....

just the facts ladies...

t

Holy chit Terry, you trying to build some brownie points here or what??? :d:d:d

Sofa king

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledding jacket
Helmet Cam
Pipe for his snowmobile
Race car driving lessons
Tickets to a hockey game
Rino GPS system for sled
Anti-theft GPS markers for sled(s) and trailer
A guided backcountry adventure to a sledding area he's never been to before
Pack him a bag, a backpack, some beer and organize a sledding trip with his buddies
You... in a little red bow with a fuzzy toque??? (Sorry! Running out of ideas...)

WOW she's good

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any thing with horse power or will make horse power for anything that has an engine.

Guns, knives, axe, chain saw, so anything sharp or makes noise....

Tools to fix things with engines.....

A trip with the boy's sledding.....

A nice girlfriend in a red bow with a toque on..... Running out of ideas, but it does sound nice!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well this isn't Christmas related but this thread did get me thinking about what I should get my better half for his B-Day this year since I didn't get him much last year, so, I booked a surprise trip to Vegas for the week/weekend after his bday. Hasn't been there yet so hopefully he will be stoked when he finds out 3 days before we leave :)

Top Bottom