Garmin 750 won't link up?

94YJ

Reaction score
My buddy bought a 750 and i have a 650, for some reason he never shows up on my radio? we can talk but that's it. I show up on his radio all the time but he never show up on mine? not sure why i can't add him as a contact? The 750 is a great radio, seems light years ahead of mine and has a awesome screen. Heard rumors that Garmin will someday hopefully have a inReach built into it, would be nice one less thing to carry.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy bought a 750 and i have a 650, for some reason he never shows up on my radio? we can talk but that's it. I show up on his radio all the time but he never show up on mine? not sure why i can't add him as a contact? The 750 is a great radio, seems light years ahead of mine and has a awesome screen. Heard rumors that Garmin will someday hopefully have a inReach built into it, would be nice one less thing to carry.

I was riding with a guy who had a 750 and he also would not show up on my 650. We hit his update, tried polling, and it wouldn't locate him. I suggested he try updating the software.

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely need the update on the 650. Have several buddies with the 650's that needed the update before anyone would show up.

Top Bottom