Gallstone home remedies

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nahhh not scaring me, lol. The scary part is the waiting. I'm going to see about a flush. :)

I asked my doctor about them and he started laughing and called them hogwash. But......................who knows?:eek:

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nahhh not scaring me, lol. The scary part is the waiting. I'm going to see about a flush. :)

You mean like feet first off the high board while forgetting to put on the bottoms of your bikini?

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
A guy on here named "whit" (my moms boy friend) might have a few remedies....you could ask him because I know he would NOT recommend surgery......(Long story but you would have to ask him)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had mine out and haven't looked back. Watch those home remedies...they are designed to make your gall bladder spasm...you get one of them stones moving and it gets stuck...you will be in serious trouble. Instant surgery! Thats no joke! Just watch what you eat from now until you can get it out. They did mine laproscoptomy...I was up and moving the same day. I was sore for a bit but listen to them when they tell you not to do anyting strenuous like vacumming or even lifting a bag of groceries. I never listened and ended up taking twice as long to heal!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have mine out plus a few other parts, no issues ever.

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife had her gall bladder removed because of a stone... itw as painful she said, but it was only a day surgery. the issues came when she got a blood clot because of it.... make sure they give you some blood thinners before you do it!!!

Top Bottom