G4 troubles

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well took my sled in last Friday cause it was burning coolant they said head was warped had to order one got parts today put it back together not it still leaks ... they think it's the cylinders or cases ffs down another week or 2 not a happy camper with BRP right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well took my sled in last Friday cause it was burning coolant they said head was warped had to order one got parts today put it back together not it still leaks ... they think it's the cylinders or cases ffs down another week or 2 not a happy camper with BRP right now

Do we need another G4 Thread? Sorry or your issue.... go get their demo for the weekend.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should have went to Gibbons!!!

I have two 850s sitting in the garage :)

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

They last a long time when you don't use them lmao

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

My buddy had a 07 800r Rev and kept eating pistons every 300 km, dealer kept saying it was snow dusted pistons

The hole time he kept telling them coolant is going missing, till finally he took it to a different dealer on the third set ( oh they made him pay fir pistons each time)

Finally they found a small crack in the lower cases, where coolant was going and what was scaring the intake sides of the pistons

sent while drinking tea's

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In their defense I rush them to get it ready, tech thought it was going on the showroom floor ha.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is true lol. They called Digger to try find some for me, honest mistake.

Top Bottom