FYI everybody a little bit about me

Sumit 600 HO

Reaction score
ya just so u guys know I am from mcbride and just so u know it does rock living by some of the best mountians in the world and the avy realm hurts right now knowing some one was killed in the mountians I've been riding in:d:confused:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
ya just so u guys know I am from mcbride and just so u know it does rock living by some of the best mountians in the world and the avy realm hurts right now knowing some one was killed in the mountians I've been riding in:d:confused:

:eek:...The point is ???? :confused:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scotty will find this thread & make everything nice again!!! LOL.........

Have'nt logged on in a few days or so and this is what i see? Why is it my name keeps comin up when Summit 600 ho makes a post? Anyways... I think he is a just a kid. I have no idea who he is? Elephant rider... anymore jokes on this subject and I'll hunt you down and beat you to a pulp LOL :d:d

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have'nt logged on in a few days or so and this is what i see? Why is it my name keeps comin up when Summit 600 ho makes a post? Anyways... I think he is a just a kid. I have no idea who he is? Elephant rider... anymore jokes on this subject and I'll hunt you down and beat you to a pulp LOL :d:d

hey man he likes you don't get agro @ me LOL :d:d looks like I'm moving to sherwood park HA!!

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
scotty will scratch,pull hair and old balls will eye gouge,this could be good

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sumit 600 ho... I have to apologize.. I have not been real polite in a couple posts to you. You sound like a nice guy. Sorry. I hope you can enjoy this site and get some great help when you need it :) Just tell us a bit about yourself as you seem to be a bit of a mystery?

I pm'd you. Have some fun here and I hope you'll be here for a long time.

Top Bottom