Fuel

hintonatv

Reaction score
Website
www.bratphaze.ca
i seen a few different places that they sell it for $595 for the c12 fuel , just thought you would like to know that. my friend runs vp111 in his sled.

True! The prices in the city are a little less. As they are with most things. I get killed with shipping costs to Hinton. The more fuel I sell here the cheaper shipping will get. I am hopeing the convienence is worth a couple of extra $$ to save someone a trip to Edmonton. I'm also not sure if the guys in the city will crack a drum and put 10 or 20 liters in your gerry can.
Please call for pricing. My prices are competitive!

hintonatv

Reaction score
Website
www.bratphaze.ca
Tequila will make anything go faster!
Had a great run today. We took 4 quads for a large loop west of Hinton. 3 800's burning VP U4.2 50/50. All the machines ran great. Clean, crisp throttle response with lots of power. The dunes where awsome. It was windy so lots of fresh sand to play in. Could have used a snow board out there on some of the bigger dunes. (add more tequila!) Great day for a ride.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stopped in at Shawn's shop today. Nice set-up he has there, and a real good guy to chat with. My 700 Kingquad is gonna go stay with him for a little TLC after New Years.

Top Bottom