Fuel pump went this morning!!!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1/2 way home from plant fuel pump gave up the ghost. Towed into RD $1200.00 later we are back up running. For a truck that I was going to sell last week for $7000.00, should of could of, but didnt. Kind of glad now I did'nt as I would feel bad....well a little bit anyway.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your luck. I've bought my share of stuff that cratered immediately after I bought it so I wouldn't feel too bad about it going to other way for once.

For example, my sled. Sure, it's the famed 800 with crank issues, but did it really have to go 150 miles after I got it?? with only 1250 on the odo? really?

haha the guy I bought it from was really nice and actually called me a while ago to give me the stock exhaust parts he had found while cleaning out the shop. I couldn't tell him about it.... said it ran great.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your luck. I've bought my share of stuff that cratered immediately after I bought it so I wouldn't feel too bad about it going to other way for once.

I'm glad it happened now, I dont wish that crap on anyone....except maybe DOW

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha .. do i dare to ask why Dow Chemical sucks? lol what kinda truck did the fuel pump fail on?

:beer: cheers ! :beer:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha .. do i dare to ask why Dow Chemical sucks? lol what kinda truck did the fuel pump fail on?

:beer: cheers ! :beer:

my 02 GMC 3/4ton, ECSS

dow chem......Its a long story!

Does anyone want this truck @$7000.00 no leather, but has all the other stuff. brake controler pw,pl,cd,cruise air. Its going to a buddys action next week, but I've never had good luck with auctions so if someone want it please PM me, its a great truck for the money.

Last edited:

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What year truck? First fuel pump in my 98 Chev was $1200 installed. Bought one off Ebay last year for $80 shipped. Hopefully I never need it, but it's cheap if I do.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What year truck? First fuel pump in my 98 Chev was $1200 installed. Bought one off Ebay last year for $80 shipped. Hopefully I never need it, but it's cheap if I do.

it was a 02 like it says above but it's Sold now!

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
my 02 GMC 3/4ton, ECSS

dow chem......Its a long story!

Does anyone want this truck @$7000.00 no leather, but has all the other stuff. brake controler pw,pl,cd,cruise air. Its going to a buddys action next week, but I've never had good luck with auctions so if someone want it please PM me, its a great truck for the money.

Bogger is looking for a truck...PM him.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whooopppss did nto read far enough,

I just bought a 05 CCSB diesel leather,145km, "it was a good deal and I wanted a Diesel", but I really want this truck in a long box. So if some one wants it or trade I'm in.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 05 CCSB diesel leather,145km, "it was a good deal and I wanted a Diesel", but I really want this truck in a long box. So if some one wants it or trade I'm in.

PM Bogger he is looking for a diesel!! :beer::beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Much as I'd love to a 2005 diesel with 145K isn't in the cards right now....Gots a boat to pay off. Too bad I didn't catch this thread earlier because the 2002 would probably have fit the bill......

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Much as I'd love to a 2005 diesel with 145K isn't in the cards right now....Gots a boat to pay off. Too bad I didn't catch this thread earlier because the 2002 would probably have fit the bill......

sold it. he was happy

Last edited:
Top Bottom