fuel mileage

dirk660

Reaction score
is the fuel mileage a noticeable difference from a 4 stroke nytro to a two stroke skidoo or polaris.
thanks

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Evybody thinks that we are at a dissadvantage due to smaller tank & having to always carry gas......to an extent, we are
Always have to be aware of where we ride & how far from the truck everyday.
I've seen instances last year where I was breaking trail for a handful of XP's & a cpl Cats & at the end of the day, I took less fuel than they did. Other times near the end of the year, I was taking a bit more fuel per day than XP's with similar miles on..........mind you, I'm not off the throttle very often.....:d. I also have a Hauck airbox kit on my Nytro & not sure if I had it really dialed in as far as fuel usage goes.

RN

big_water

Reaction score
Four hour trip with two up on my stock 08 Apex with a 670 Bombi Formula SS with just a rider. We both filled up at the same time. It was $46 for the bombi and $27 for me (two people).

Yes they are cheaper on fuel and NO expensive OIL to add. I haven't even discussed how much better the 4 strokes are on the environment.

Cheers

DeepFrz

Reaction score
My 2007 Phazer gets around 20mpg (8.5kmpl), so it does pretty good. Whats really nice is not having to put oil in it every time I take it out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom