fuel caddy brackets

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone have an extra set of these brackets you would like to part with???

Attachments

• bracket.jpg
    bracket.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 338

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
How did you lose yours?

I took mine off to polish the tunnel. That took a few days. When I was finished, I was putting things back on but the caddy supports were missing. Must have thrown them out when I did a clean-up job. A year later and I still can't find them.........oh well!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your talking the longer steel ones call Corey at Mr. R's as they have a million of them left over from kits from the old store.

summitkid600

Reaction score
If your talking the longer steel ones call Corey at Mr. R's as they have a million of them left over from kits from the old store.

did they find them? when i was there last year, Byron and I looked all over and couldnt find them. im still missing one also

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There probably in a box upstairs by the air compressor. I dumped them in myself or................................they threw them away as I heard they are cleaning up to make room for more newer parts.

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone needs some - I think I am going to replace the Stock gas cans on my sleds with some smaller ones from Mtn Addiction. Just do not need the spare gas with the ETEC. If somebody wants them - send me a pm.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I need the tunnel mounts. So i can use my old rev jerry can. Any one have the mounts separate?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I need the tunnel mounts. So i can use my old rev jerry can. Any one have the mounts separate?
The old Rev gas can doesn't fit right....the XP can has a notch in it and fits backwards to the Rev one.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The old Rev gas can doesn't fit right....the XP can has a notch in it and fits backwards to the Rev one.

huh my fuel cadde mounts are back wards to yours ... looking at urs no i see it...

i seen the notch in the can but it won't fit the other way

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
huh my fuel cadde mounts are back wards to yours ... looking at urs no i see it...

i seen the notch in the can but it won't fit the other way

one word of advice; watch the tie-down mechanism and always check it! I have found many straps and a few tanks on the trail at night when we are grooming. The moguls at the end of the day really put the harness to the test!

You see lots of guys putting the spare can at the back, so I don't think the shape really matters unless you want the can tight to the seat.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one word of advice; watch the tie-down mechanism and always check it! I have found many straps and a few tanks on the trail at night when we are grooming. The moguls at the end of the day really put the harness to the test!

You see lots of guys putting the spare can at the back, so I don't think the shape really matters unless you want the can tight to the seat.

Thats why posnick got my mounts ^ LOL
My track ate the strap and I got to drive back up renshaw with the fuel light on trying to find my gas to the truck. Only once now Mountain Addiction gas rack no straps:d

afransen

Reaction score
I am also looking for a set of tunnel spacers. Had a fuel caddy on the old rev but need those spacers to convert for the 2012 xp. Please let me know if you have any that you would like to sell. Thanks.

Top Bottom