FTX tunnel braces

geelak900

Reaction score
Looking for a set of FTX tunnel braces in Edmonton? Anybody carry these around here?
Cheers

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call or mail and ask them.

FTX Motorsports
14119 Pioneer Way East Puyallup, WA 98372 Ph:253-848-0908 Fx:253-848-3559 ftxmotorsports@gmail.com

geelak900

Reaction score
Yep, can do that, just wanted to see if there were any around locally as the mighty dollar is crap right now and I would rather support a local shop or someone looking to sell a set here first.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Vanamberg ones in stock and the kurts polaris ones also.

geelak900

Reaction score
Chris,
Do the Kurts plates require a bunch of disassembly or are they similar to FTX as far as ease of install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XanderKane

Reaction score
Kurt's polaris tunnel plates require the secondary to be removed and a few rivets to be removed on the kick plate. Very simples install. YouTube "Kurt polaris tunnel brace install".

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am reading this and wondering if anyone has ever considered just running the assault front suspension plates inside the tunnel. I swapped both of my pros to the assault brackets when I tunnel swapped, and think it is a great way to ad strength to the weak polaris pro chassis. I myself have not heard of many, if any assaults with the footwell kink. When a guy looks at the 2 chassis with out skids in them you can really see the difference. As for down sides I know there is a bit of work involved, but in the end you are using steel as a brace instead of adding extra layers of sheet aluminum. Anyone else running similar setups?

Top Bottom