fruit boarders and pole strokers suck

HIGHTEC REDNECK

Reaction score
That ski hill is bringing revy down:confused::confused::confused: Nice to see the degenerates it has brought to town I actually saw someone stealing shampoo at the grocery store :nono: what a f-ing joke and theses are the pepole that most business's are catering too :rant::rant::rant: pull your head out of your:kissass: :thumbsdownm:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Try living here. This summer we had homeless people with grocery carts, had never seen that here before. People living under the Trans Canada bridge and along the river :eek:
The price of housing is stupid, long time residents can`t even afford to live here anymore, lots of peeps moving away. Crime has increased. Never had to lock down and now we do. Used to know who the weirdo`s were in town, just had to cross the street to avoid them.
Now all the local contractors are getting burned from working on the hill.
Should see the looks I get when I hit the grocery store after riding all day.
I might smell like 2 stroke and beer, but I live here dam it. :rant:

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya we were asked by a number of punks to bum smokes and bootleg while walking to the Boost Premiere...finally had to tell them to piss off....ski hills bring a whole new group to town and like said earlier they spend nothing compared to the sledders...I guess they take up less space...

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to canmore. Years ago it was a mountain/mining town, then money people realized it was beautiful there (and cheaper than banff), started some hype about the place, now people who work there 10 years can't afford to buy there. A guy on this site just had his KTM 300 stolen out of his garage. I ski/snowboard/sled and support anyone who treats me well wherever I go. The problem isn't so much the ski "bums" who are there to ski, it's the resort "skids" who get into drugs and need to feed the habit. That's also who's breaking into everyone's trucks I'd say. Not bitter locals, but local crackheads.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
....ski hills bring a whole new group to town and like said earlier they spend nothing compared to the sledders...I guess they take up less space...

Don`t see a lot of fat skiers like you do sledders. ;)
Those guys can probably fit 4 or more into a queen.

bigbull

Reaction score
Website
www.bigbullinc.com
Should see the looks I get when I hit the grocery store after riding all day.
I might smell like 2 stroke and beer, but I live here dam it. :rant:

Thats when I think you look your hottest baby! :d:beer: Then again I am a sled freak who rides 60 days a year.:eek: See ya next week. I will try and drive a few boarders off the road on the way up. ;)
BB

dakinns

Reaction score
All the above is very true. In Canmore today I saw a sketchy dude checking out vehicle contents in parking lots. I yelled at him and wanted to lay the smack down. Then on my way home saw 2 guys trying to pry the doors open to one of our Ice rinks. What the hells going on? Had my KTM 300 stolen last week. Being a farm boy originally we know the only way to deal with these people. It's hard when small towns become overpopulated with these kind of people. Get a Job. Some people actually work really hard and sacrifice so they can have nice things.
Keep a eye out and don't be afraid to confront these people if their doing wrong and set them straight the old fashioned way.

W

woodies

yup ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THATS THE TRUTH DON'T RELY ON THE COPS JUST DON'T GET PHYSICAL THE CREEPS WILL RUN.AND IF THEY ATTACK GREAT!

mtbakershredhead

Reaction score
Wow is it really getting that bad up there in
Revy? I sled and board but figured Revy was kinda remote so it would only attract true powder fiends. Were are all the bums coming from? Guess I'll being paying more attention when I head up next week

T

TracksCanada

You oughta bottle that stuff and call it "Boulder Breeze" or "Frisby Fragrance", or maybe borrow a name already in use - "Obsession".:friends:

I thought I read on here another peep said " they didn't like people who SMELLED like chain saws" Who was that ????;););)

bigskysledder

Reaction score
Website
www.sheldonzacharias.com
You can't get too mad at those type of people...you see they were born missing the better part of their brain and usually are trying to compensate for some physical deficiency like a tiny little........

I am sure there are a few good ones out there somewhere....I haven't seen it...but I heard a story once about a skiier in the 60"s Jean Claude ...somebody.....lol

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been going to revvy for 14 years now 10-14 times per season spent alot of cash and saw these punks start up chit in the regent 2weekends ago first bar fight in a long time i think most of em are on the tree huggn mom and dad pay system lets hope the resession cools thier jets some what and hopefully things get back to normal by the way thanks to silverline for resetting thr tranny codes in my truck locals are awesome;):beer:

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
......... locals are awesome;):beer:

You got that right Bro!!!:cool:

Quakes busted up his handle bars.....BAD:eek:, local shop installed new bars on his rev, new bar warmers, the works !!!

Everything ready for morning.....
and we dropped it off well after their normal hours !!!

Hats off to Revy Locals!!

Was great to see you again Kathy (@ boulder Sun Morn)

Realy too bad about the drug problems......it's f'n everywhere!!!:rant:

CHEERS!!!!!

:cool::beer::beer::cool:

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got that right Bro!!!:cool:

Quakes busted up his handle bars.....BAD:eek:, local shop installed new bars on his rev, new bar warmers, the works !!!

Everything ready for morning.....
and we dropped it off well after their normal hours !!!

Hats off to Revy Locals!!

Was great to see you again Kathy (@ boulder Sun Morn)

Realy too bad about the drug problems......it's f'n everywhere!!!:rant:

CHEERS!!!!!

:cool::beer::beer::cool:

was it the shop that sell saws and stuff? there awsome there! greg is his name, cant remember his wifes name. a guy i ride with squeeked a motor twice and samw thing fixed by next morning! we still got the old stokers lol!!!

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quakes dropped it of @ Al's sled shed !! Don't think he's into chain saws and such, but uncertain! Someone on the forum he will have a better idea I'm certain of it !!...

He's got us out of a bind a few times before!!
Quakes piled up his clutch and we got a sled form Al's in 06. His own personal sled for nothing! Left Quakes machine as collateral .Who does that, but an extremely friendly individual !

:cool:
:beerchug:

Top Bottom