Front suspensiion mounting bolts

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to take my rear suspension off on a 900 Fusion and I'm having a problem removing the front two mounting bolts
Is there any special way to do this?
My manual just says remove the bolts

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The one side just spins? or are they both seized? if you can get one out and the other spins then tighten the first one and use a impact to shock the tight one loose and work it back and forth to loosen the threads. Why are you taking the suspension off... is it to change the hifax? You can do that with out taking the carriage out.
RP

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The one side just spins? or are they both seized? if you can get one out and the other spins then tighten the first one and use a impact to shock the tight one loose and work it back and forth to loosen the threads. Why are you taking the suspension off... is it to change the hifax? You can do that with out taking the carriage out.
RP

thanks for the info we managed to get them out by doing exactly what you said

It seems that when Polaris put these sleds together they like to use a lot of red locktite

I was taking them out to do a track change and rail extension going from a 121 to a 136

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see that you got it
121 to 136.... seems short still for the hills in BC. Put a tunnel extion on and extend it to 151 then you can play in the powder
PM me if you have any other questions
RP

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see that you got it
121 to 136.... seems short still for the hills in BC. Put a tunnel extension on and extend it to 151 then you can play in the powder
PM me if you have any other questions
RP

I only play in the fields near home so the 136 1.75 will be good enough

Top Bottom