Front end

Smrsux05

Reaction score
My gf has a 2013 freeride on the xp chassis and it's set up with the wide ski stance ( yes it's as narrow as u can make it with the adjusters that are on them ) I want to switch it to the S36 front end for better handling and ease of maneuvering for her in the mountains, but was wondering if it's possible to retain the stock shocks ( kyb pro clickers ) even if I narrow up the front end by up to 4"? Or do I have to change them?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My gf has a 2013 freeride on the xp chassis and it's set up with the wide ski stance ( yes it's as narrow as u can make it with the adjusters that are on them ) I want to switch it to the S36 front end for better handling and ease of maneuvering for her in the mountains, but was wondering if it's possible to retain the stock shocks ( kyb pro clickers ) even if I narrow up the front end by up to 4"? Or do I have to change them?
U can get the shock shortened to fit as they need to be 1/2 to 1 inch shorter

aderry

Reaction score
A friend of mine did this, he had the shocks shortened and revalved at nextech in Sherwood park. I think he paid around $250.

Smrsux05

Reaction score
She likes her sled and it he mods I do to it shouldn't cause any reliability issues, and cheaper then a new one lol she'll get a few more winters out of hers for sure yet so..

Top Bottom