Front End for TNYTRO,CR,ZBROS,Timber or WCS?

deepbreather

Reaction score
Any one see whats the strongest out there? I twisted up the front end pretty good and I want the new front end to be stronger than the stocker . Not really worried about the weight as the front end is pretty light with boost. Also thinking of going wider like the new 2010. but am unsure if it will be too hard to sidehill, any suggestions?

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If u want the front end Stronger. Stay stock as the rest are all lightweight parts. change the shocks to float evol's or floats or just upgrade the suspension period and you will be fine!!

altho love my barkbuster front end. never had an issue with suspension parts in 8000km

Den C

Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to try my z bros front suspension yet but it's definitely built strong
and it 3 inches wider than stock

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have about 3000k on Barkbusters myself and so does my son with no issues, other than a little scarring from immoveable objects:eek: Also have put a few on for others with no problems. Sledslut did bend one that was replaced but a lot less than a subframe as I think it took a decent hit from a tree. I saw a west coast front end and they look the same apart from the spindles. As a sidenote, I have a set of the new all terrain spindles to try on my Nytro which supposedly make it more stable at high speeds(coming back down:eek:)
The front end steers alot sharper as well. Changing front shocks on the Mtn Nytro makes a big difference too, especially the Float X's

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If u want the front end Stronger. Stay stock as the rest are all lightweight parts. change the shocks to float evol's or floats or just upgrade the suspension period and you will be fine!!

altho love my barkbuster front end. never had an issue with suspension parts in 8000km

yes parts are lighter weight, although much stronger metal, thus equal strength generally. you may not want to have parts much stronger than stock as more expensive parts will tend to bend.

Top Bottom