From the makers of X-Deck....... X-Bar?

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X- Deck, X- Glides but where the hell is the X-Bar? Website says comming soon but I think it has been like that for over a year.

Anyone have any insider info? Pricing? Will they Make the X-Bar rear or "T"-bar :rolleyes: like the Superclamp Rear?

If not where is the best place to buy Superclamps? Need (2) Superclamp II's and (4) Superclamp Rear's. Read in a differnt post Nisku Trailer might sell them for $150........

You do leagally need (2) Superclamp Rear's at the back of the sled, right?

Is there any other options I am overlooking?

Truck Deck - Accessories

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll dig up a picture of how we use the superclamp for the back.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1345007663794.jpg

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats a pretty slick idea underdog.
Ever have any law enforcement mention something about not having the sled tied down on all four corners? You got 3 of the 4 which seems as safe as it gets to me.
I have had it happen with the atvs and only using one strap in the front and in the back.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats a pretty slick idea underdog.
Ever have any law enforcement mention something about not having the sled tied down on all four corners? You got 3 of the 4 which seems as safe as it gets to me.
I have had it happen with the atvs and only using one strap in the front and in the back.

Haven't had any problems yet.

Superclamp

Reaction score
X- Deck, X- Glides but where the hell is the X-Bar? Website says comming soon but I think it has been like that for over a year.

Anyone have any insider info? Pricing? Will they Make the X-Bar rear or "T"-bar :rolleyes: like the Superclamp Rear?

If not where is the best place to buy Superclamps? Need (2) Superclamp II's and (4) Superclamp Rear's. Read in a differnt post Nisku Trailer might sell them for $150........

You do leagally need (2) Superclamp Rear's at the back of the sled, right?

Is there any other options I am overlooking?

Truck Deck - Accessories

No you do not need 2 rears in the back, one is all that is required, please call me and I would be more then happy to answer all your questions. Superclamp 1-403-203-2210

Superclamp

Reaction score
If anyone has any question about the rules and regulations about tieing down your sled , please feel free to contact us at Superclamp 1-403-203-2210

Top Bottom