Frisby this past weekend

spitfire

Reaction score
Would like to thank Matt, Rhonda, Jackie, Dale, Steve, Curt, Mike, Jason and Dan for the past weekend riding. This was the most fun I have had riding since I started. Within the group were old timers (just me), women, a beginner and some very experienced riders with great skill. I learned a lot from the group by watching and listening, and hopefully as I continue to sled I might be able the acquire the skill to ride at their level. We spent most of our time in the meadows (not in the caribou closure as others did) and pulled long
runs in two to three feet of powder. What a privilege to have access to such a beautiful area with all the ingrediants that most of us the sled look for. The experience as a whole was ten out of ten. The experience at the Glacier Lodge was ten minus ten. I quess that makes them a zero. Again would like to thank the above people for their sharing the experience with me. That why I continue to sled at 58.

Go quietly amongst the noise and haste.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was a pleasure to meet and ride with you, i didn't mind pulling you out one bit, hopefully we'll see you again for a ride this year.

Scuba

M

mattmedic

:dWOW, nicely put, i myself had a great time, and had fun pulling out sleds and the help pulling mine out as well, what more could a guy ask for a great group , great powder, not so great service, , hope to ride with ya again in the future.......... thanks for the memories.....mattmedic.:cool:

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a pleasure to ride with you and look forward to next time...you are the master at burying your sled so deep we can't even find the bumper....hahaha....we rode some good country...cheers!

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mike ,
Looking forward to meeting your wife and watching her learn to ride, keep in touch , we still have lots of riding to do yet this season ........We had a blast!!!!
take care,
Jacki

Top Bottom