Fresh Noob glad to join

(SK)AndyM

Reaction score
Hey Folks, names Andy. Currently running an 07 dragon with a Carls Cycle BB 840. Just purchased 2014 Pro RMK and she's booked into the Boost-It shop. Big Bore from Carls rips hard but it's time to switch it up. I've been poaching this forum doin research, and after a few phone calls with the boost-it guys and all the great convos on here, I'm dead set on their kit. Should also mention Alain Lavoie for pushing me towards Boost-It as well.
Can't wait for this winter 👍.
Thanks for all the good info thus far and thanks in advance for future info.
Any tips for a guy new to the site?

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm, tips? Pick a brand and bash everyone else's. Oh wait, you ride a Polaris. ...you may want to rethink your choice. ;)

Kidding, of course. Welcome to the site!

(SK)AndyM

Reaction score
Hahaha, it begins lol. I'll ride/drive anything, well maybe not a Honda 1/2 ton, though I'm guessing they are pretty reliable....

gpripper

Reaction score
What are the guys at Boost it going to do to your Pro. I'm looking at getting a 2012 163" And I've heard a lot of good things, but the word is that the engine is a little under powered.
Thanks
Ripper

(SK)AndyM

Reaction score
hey gripper,

Boost-It is installing their HO Turbo Kit. If your looking for power and thinking turbo, definetly give them a call. From all the searching Ive done and the phone calls they are #1 for Polaris turbo kits, super good service, awesome reliability and tons of power. I know three guys running 2 stroke turbos and the 1 boost-it kit is lightyears ahead of the others. I ran a Carls Cycle Big Bore 840 in my Dragon 155 and it was awesome, but the loss of power at high elevation is still an issue. And for the price, a carls big bore installed is less than the price of the boost it, but not too far off. Im from sask, and the boost it kit is something I can run at home and the mountains without a bunch of wrenching. NM on this site is Neil form Boost-IT, check out his posts and give them a call and they will fill you in on all the details. They have a bunch of different options to suit your needs/budget. If your wanting something for this season get ahold of them asap as they only build a certain amount of kits each year.

Top Bottom