Freestyle FMX Ramp, Anyone welcome!

Brappp306

Reaction score
Hey guys, to start off i'm from North Battleford. I just bought a Freestyle ramp and will have it set up right away, so if anyone near my area wants to hit one up just give me a holla. Always funner with more people to sesh with!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get some insurance. when billy bob shatters his pelvis coming up short on the lander and can't work for 6 months, you might be footing the bill. don't matter how good a friend you think they are....when it comes to losing your vehicle or house because you can't make the payments, friendship seems secondary....

Brappp306

Reaction score
get some insurance. when billy bob shatters his pelvis coming up short on the lander and can't work for 6 months, you might be footing the bill. don't matter how good a friend you think they are....when it comes to losing your vehicle or house because you can't make the payments, friendship seems secondary....
Very true man, wasn't really thinking of that...

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just look up on the internet a liability sheet of some kind, and/or make one, maybe talk to a lawyer and see for little bit of cash he will look over it. Just need one of those simple accepting no liability sheets and anyone you allow to use it needs to sign it.

Top Bottom