Freeride questions

Meyer907

Reaction score
A little about me first I am 5'4" if I pack the kitchen sink and everybody stuff i might hit 180 if i pack normal or a day 150 - 160 ready rock. My riding style I would say is 40, side hill some, tree some, climb, jump more and do some drops but know I have kids to feed and have to make it to work the next day.

Are the shocks as good as they look?
Are the rails as strong as doo says?
Is it actually built stronger or is this hype?

It is a 12 146 to be exact.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shocks ARE better then they look lol!!! shocks are nice if you like to adjust and they work great!!! its nice to soften them right up on the way down in the spring takes the bumps like nothing

rails are stronger as there reinforced with a 6 inch piece and 4 rear wheels

and yes the whole sled is technicaly stronger with all the RS bracing to the chassis,, and the wide boards are nice!!!

and there are way less freerides around so doo it.....

was this a serious question or did I just get sucked in??

Meyer907

Reaction score
Ha sucked in. Nope just kidding it is a serious question.

I have a 12 freeride 146 that is sitting at the barge in Seattle waiting for the next barge to come to Juneau, AK. I have never seen it in real life. I have seen a 11 up close but never sat on or rode one. The last skidoo I rode was my 08 XP and sold it n kept my 09 poo 700 rmk which i put FOX Shocks on all the way around and it led to the questions above.

PBNFLD

Reaction score
What He Said!!!!! Freeride is a great sled.

shocks ARE better then they look lol!!! shocks are nice if you like to adjust and they work great!!! its nice to soften them right up on the way down in the spring takes the bumps like nothing

rails are stronger as there reinforced with a 6 inch piece and 4 rear wheels

and yes the whole sled is technicaly stronger with all the RS bracing to the chassis,, and the wide boards are nice!!!

and there are way less freerides around so doo it.....

was this a serious question or did I just get sucked in??

Meyer907

Reaction score
I just got update from the barge line, they put my sled on the barge today instead of waiting till wed. In theory I should have a 12 Freride 146 in my garage about Wed. or Thur next week. Pretty excited.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love the suspension on mine. Takes some time to fine tune but great out of the box.

Top Bottom